Relocating

S

Sherry

No It Doesnt. Southwest Va Is far way from western Va or West VA. And one more thing It would seem some of you are alittle upset. Well Forum Princess et al. Get Over It. You are giving Southern Maryland the look of Yankee Land if I ever heard of it.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Sherry
No It Doesnt. Southwest Va Is far way from western Va or West VA. And one more thing It would seem some of you are alittle upset. Well Forum Princess et al. Get Over It. You are giving Southern Maryland the look of Yankee Land if I ever heard of it.

I think you should post again and re-introduce yourself. This is all getting off on the wrong foot.
Hey Sherry! Welcome!
What are you wearing???
:biggrin:

OST2020

Hi everyone!
I am relocating to the southern Md area from Arizona. The change is going to be a BOG one but I am really looking forward to it. Did they catch that darn sniper? My cable has been out for a week or so so I am a little lost as far as the news. What do you guys do for fun in SOMD?

Mike

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I know some people who are going to get :spank: if they don't settle down.

Sherry, to answer your question, the weather in Southern Maryland is fairly mild. VERY different from in, say, Western Maryland, even though it's in the same state. (No, Sxy and Bch, it's the truth - we have a house at Deep Creek and the weather makes a drastic change once you get into the mountains)

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by OST2020
Hi everyone!
I am relocating to the southern Md area from Arizona. The change is going to be a BOG one but I am really looking forward to it. Did they catch that darn sniper? My cable has been out for a week or so so I am a little lost as far as the news. What do you guys do for fun in SOMD?

Mike

:howdy: Ost! I believe we've spoken before. :bubble:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by BchBns

hey bk ... someone was 'calling' your name in the jokes section ... see the 'caption this' thread :wink:

Hey Saddlebags! Apparently you haven't seen "I just have to say"!
:razz:

S

Sherry

Thanks for the info. Hope the Queen doesnt get upset that you have spoken to an outsider!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by BchBns

now now ... don't make me post that PM you sent me ... you weren't exactly calling me that in the PM :really:

OH...so now we're posting people's PM's...is that it?

No, really...go ahead...........ELAINE!!!
:razz::razz::razz:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I know some people who are going to get :spank: if they don't settle down.

Sherry, to answer your question, the weather in Southern Maryland is fairly mild. VERY different from in, say, Western Maryland, even though it's in the same state. (No, Sxy and Bch, it's the truth - we have a house at Deep Creek and the weather makes a drastic change once you get into the mountains)

But the weather is no different from what we have here. I've got family in the mountains, also - I know!:rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sherry, I am the Queen in here! :lmao:

Anyway, you'll like Southern Maryland. It IS a very pretty area and laid back. The traffic patterns are kind of screwed but the people (most of them *ahem*) are very nice. Don't listen to that "good ol' boy" nonsense - I've never found the born, bred and breedin's to be stand-offish at all. If you're friendly, they're friendly. If you call them rednecks and SMIBS, they'll be unfriendly.