Relocating

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
It's gonna take a heck of a lot more than some uninformed newbie to twist my butt floss!
Duh, Beavis - she came on here LOOKING for some information. People do that, ya know. That's why we have this forum called "Life In Southern Maryland". What is wrong with you people today? You're not normally this mean to newbies asking innocent quesitons.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Hey Sherry...now might be a good time to save those links ya got earlier. :lol:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by blueeyes76

Is that what it is? All newbie's can't be trusted anymore?

Where did I say (or anyone else) that newbie's couldn't be trusted? Most come on here (myself included) with a pole in the arse, and a chip on their shoulder.

Walk in like you have a little common sense and you'll be treated accordingly! :rolleyes:

blueeyes76

My point exactly Vrai! Thanks.

Sxy, she wanted to know about the area, what in her post made you believe she didn't have any common sense?

...and there has been a lot of animosity towards newbies lately because of the crazies who have multiple personalities.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by blueeyes76
My point exactly Vrai! Thanks.

Sxy, she wanted to know about the area, what in her post made you believe she didn't have any common sense?

Have you been reading this thread blindfolded?

blueeyes76

Sxy, what is so wrong with answering a question? Are you always such a smart ###?

Maybe I don't have any common sense either because I didn't see anything wrong with her post.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Duh, Beavis - she came on here LOOKING for some information. People do that, ya know. That's why we have this forum called "Life In Southern Maryland". What is wrong with you people today? You're not normally this mean to newbies asking innocent quesitons.

They're this mean to ALL newbies!
remember how they picked on that poor booboo guy?
:biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Where did I say (or anyone else) that newbie's couldn't be trusted? Most come on here (myself included) with a pole in the arse, and a chip on their shoulder.
Well, let's save the flamewar for newbies who REALLY come in with a chip on their shoulder and not just attack at random, shall we? Many people who are moving to the area get on here to ask questions - not a very nice welcome for them when they get flamed, now is it?

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Well, let's save the flamewar for newbies who REALLY come in with a chip on their shoulder and not just attack at random, shall we?

Such as your friend, Pilt? :rolleyes:

J

justhangn

Give it up Vrai, it's day 28 on here today.

mgwhore2.gif
mgwhore.gif

Last edited by a moderator: