restaraunts

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: restaurants

Originally posted by countyboy
which has the best pizza, pizza hut, dominos, four star, nicolletties, nickos, any one else know any others????
Pizza Hotline:yum:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jazz lady
Such a hard life you live. :duh:

:smoochy:
Hey now, I cooked twice this week! :rolleyes:

I don't want any leftovers tonight because Bug won't be home for dinner after today until Monday. Hence, I won't be cooking again until then.

Besides, I'm tired and lazy. :neener:

ylexot

Super Genius
i heard that montery's has a terribly n asty kitchen and ppl have gotton pretty sick from eating there?
I know a couple people who got sick from eating there (another reason I won't go), but they keep going back :crazy: These same people won't go back to Pizza Hut because the service was bad once.

bluecat

Originally posted by deino2002
Captian Leonards Seafood Resturant.......

Captain Leonard's is my favorite restaurant of all time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're clean and they have the best seafood.

sifl

Rest assured that no restaurant in SOMD is as good as the shittiest restaurant where you used to live. Everything in SOMD is crap compared to where you came from. This place sucks and you can't wait to get the hell out of here. So don't even ask.
:clap:

canada.gif

nomoney

Originally posted by sifl
Rest assured that no restaurant in SOMD is as good as the shittiest restaurant where you used to live. Everything in SOMD is crap compared to where you came from. This place sucks and you can't wait to get the hell out of here. So don't even ask.

commie:rolleyes:

SuperGrover

jack of all trades

oops i think i misread your post :frown:

where's an MPD when you need one :lmao: :blushing:

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Go away now. Doing so will save us all from your BS comments.

Spoiled

nooks n monks is good but it takes a while to get food

papa johns has best pizza (garlic butter sauce stuff)

clarks landing is good (went there a few nights ago)

D

dutch6

Hmmmmm. Sounds like you need a shrink. If you don't like it the leave it! It's simple. Don't sit on your fat ass crying about it. Just leave! Putz.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by dutch6
Hmmmmm. Sounds like you need a shrink. If you don't like it the leave it! It's simple. Don't sit on your fat ass crying about it. Just leave! Putz.

Zzzziiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg.......it's a home RUN!

That ball went over your head and into left field. :lmao:

designerxboi

Re: restaurants

which has the best pizza, pizza hut, dominos, four star, nicolletties, nickos, any one else know any others????

Pizza hut is kinda greasy
havent had dominos in awhile
fourstar was ok
havent had nicolettis or nikos

but LEDOS in the park is the BEST IMO!!! If you like thincrust and square pizza with excellent sauce!!

Papa Johns would be my second choice