restaraunts

D

dutch6

Originally posted by CableChick
C D Cafe in Solomon's!!

Mmmm Mmmm good!!

:biggrin:
I knew the guy that used to be the chief there. Not sure if he's still there or not. Queer as a three dollar bill. Good cook though.

designerxboi

Re: Re: Re: restaurants

Originally posted by ylexot
...and you think Pizza Hut is greasy? You need a mop for Ledo's.

LOL its not THAT bad :) There's just something about Pizza hut that I dont like, maybe its because whenever we order anything at home its always pizza hut OR subway, I'm about burnout on subs and pizza.

designerxboi

Cerra Grande

Originally posted by countyboy
i heard that montery's has a terribly n asty kitchen and ppl have gotton pretty sick from eating there?

What have you heard about Cerra Grande in the park where the Belvadere used to be? We eat there about Once a week.

D

dutch6

Originally posted by RoseRed
Honorable discharge? :shrug:
Are you going to shoot me because I have fat fingers and didn't spell chef correctly?:nono: :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Cerra Grande

Originally posted by designerxboi
What have you heard about Cerra Grande in the park where the Belvadere used to be? We eat there about Once a week.
I haven't heard anything negative about the kitchen, but I went there once for lunch and that was enough for me. Food and service was so-so at best. :ohwell:

ylexot

Super Genius
Re: Re: Cerra Grande

Originally posted by jazz lady
I haven't heard anything negative about the kitchen, but I went there once for lunch and that was enough for me. Food and service was so-so at best. :ohwell:
I agree. In fact, the menu and food was very similar (if not the same) as Monterey. Somebody told me that it was the same owner, but I don't know if that's true.

designerxboi

Re: Re: Re: Cerra Grande

Originally posted by ylexot
I agree. In fact, the menu and food was very similar (if not the same) as Monterey. Somebody told me that it was the same owner, but I don't know if that's true.

Is Monterey a chain restaurant? There is a restaurant in Shelby NC with the same name, I havent ate there before though. :)

I heard the same thing about Cerra being owned by the same people as monterey, we go to Cerra Grande because they are never as busy as Montereys.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cerra Grande

Originally posted by designerxboi
Is Monterey a chain restaurant? There is a restaurant in Shelby NC with the same name, I havent ate there before though. :)

I heard the same thing about Cerra being owned by the same people as monterey, we go to Cerra Grande because they are never as busy as Montereys.

:shocked:

Shelby, NC???

I was BORN in Shelby, NC. Didn't think anyone would know that town!! Blink and you're through it. Though I really didn't grow-up there ... I do have family in Thomasville still!

designerxboi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cerra Grande

Originally posted by CableChick
:shocked:

Shelby, NC???

I was BORN in Shelby, NC. Didn't think anyone would know that town!! Blink and you're through it. Though I really didn't grow-up there ... I do have family in Thomasville still!

NEAT! My sister and her husband moved there about 4 years ago. Its a really nice town. We go down there every summer before we go to Tennessee, its kinda the halfway stop for us. If I werent tied to this town by job/debt and family, I would move there.

John Z

if you will
Emily's Oriental Express (filipino food) in Great Mills. :dude:

Oh, and by the way, there is an actual RESTAURANT forum on here. How 'bout posting this sort of question in there next time?

designerxboi

Originally posted by John Z
Emily's Oriental Express (filipino food) in Great Mills. :dude:

Oh, and by the way, there is an actual RESTAURANT forum on here. How 'bout posting this sort of question in there next time?

"drools" EMILY'S LUMPIA!!!!

I have to agree, thats a MIGHTY tasty place!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SuperGrover
location?

Great Mills Road heading towards Route 5 - on the right past Great Mills High School - next to the old Mike's Bar & Restaurant.

She makes the BEST lumpia. :yum:

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Originally posted by jazz lady
Great Mills Road heading towards Route 5 - on the right past Great Mills High School - next to the old Mike's Bar & Restaurant.

She makes the BEST lumpia. :yum:

THANKS!