REVISITED: Trump, Sex Trafficking & How It Ties To Russia Why the Deep State target both Trump and Putin

PJay

Look at those children! Look at the girl wrapped in tape! You can help stop this evil!

If you have Twitter account please share his twits. People need to know what is going on. It must stop! Together we can make it stop!

PJay

Read on:
"Multiple sources within the FBI and NYPD have confirmed the existence of a “sickening” Hillary Clinton sex tape involving Huma Abedin and an underage teenage girl, and provided assurances that a faction within the department had vowed to send Hillary Clinton to jail for the rest of her life. According to NYPD sources, files found on Weiner’s newly found laptop which he shared with his wife Huma Abedin, show evidence of a political pedophile ring operating within Washington, involving members of Congress as well as numerous top Clinton aides and insiders. According to reports, a folder on Weiner’s laptop named ‘life insurance‘ contains explicit evidence that both Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin helped run and cover-up a Washington pedophile sex ring."

Hijinx

I'll settle for a mid size meteor.
Bombs, Meteors, not likely, but assuredly it would take a biblical event to clean this mess up.
It certainly is not going to be done by the Justice department, the FBI or any other law enforcement agency.
These agencies are owned and operated by the people who need to face trial for their crimes.

These rumors did not appear yesterday, they came up before, were laughed at by the guilty and went away. They will go away again.

If and I repeat IF they are guilty they should never see the light of day outside their prison cells. I just have no faith in the wheels of Justice.
Not while Democrats, Joe Biden, and Obama are taking a dump om our country.

PJay

Screenshot_20230917-112941.png