Rhuel Clothing in Annapolis Mall

T

Toreadoralpha

Maybe this will please both Dork and Vrai at the same time!

Attachments

• SmokingNuns400[1].JPG
    SmokingNuns400[1].JPG
    24 KB · Views: 58

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
No body is going to touch my Kid, good or bad......are you a parent?

omfg. You teach kids about good touch, bad touch. I am not only a parent but my kids each have 4 kids and both families have different parenting styles.

Censor what they see if you don't feel like explaining the world to them :duh:

vbailey

vbailey
I do censor, and I also have grown children, first grandchild on the way. I did teach my children about touching, I would have to hurt any one who would try or have tried to touch them in the wrong way. And if I don't know you, then don't touch my kid at all is all Iam saying.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I do censor, and I also have grown children, first grandchild on the way. I did teach my children about touching, I would have to hurt any one who would try or have tried to touch them in the wrong way. And if I don't know you, then don't touch my kid at all is all Iam saying.

That's nice.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

And all I said was good touch, bad touch. Isn't that what parents tell their kids these days?

So if your kids don't ask about the posters in the stores, what do you need to explain?

vbailey

vbailey
My girls are grown and my son is 12, at this age they handle themselves as to the touching thing. My son, I still keep and eye on things, but he will stay away from people that make him feel uncomfortable.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
My girls are grown and my son is 12, at this age they handle themselves as to the touching thing. My son, I still keep and eye on things, but he will stay away from people that make him feel uncomfortable.

Wouldn't you like to start your own thread about what a perfect parent you are?

vbailey

vbailey
And all I said was good touch, bad touch. Isn't that what parents tell their kids these days?

So if your kids don't ask about the posters in the stores, what do you need to explain?

I would direct their attention to something else in the store, I would most likely not say anything and hope they did not see it.