Ronald Reagan

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by soul4sale
Kinda goes along with our usual blatant disregard for the sanctity of human life. :rolleyes:

Let me be the first to call a dance party on his grave. I'm bringing the disco ball! :banana:

Seriously, tho. Reagan was the ultimate TV president.

Originally posted by sifl
douche

WTF :confused:

K

Kain99

Let me be the first to call a dance party on his grave. I'm bringing the disco ball! :banana:
You are the first, truly ignorant person I have seen in a very long time.

Toxick

Splat
Let me be the first to call a dance party on his grave. I'm bringing the disco ball!

Oh - so this is what the liberals mean when they claim exclusivity to compassion.

Compassion = "If I disagree with your ideology, I will be supremely happy when you're on the other side of the dirt."

That explains a lot, actually.

SmallTown

Football season!
reagan_dates.jpg

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by vraiblonde
What issue? The man's dead. Show some respect or go have your party somewhere else.

Maybe he wants to debate the notion that Reagan actually died 6 months ago, but they decided to wait until closer to the election to break the news to the world:confused:

Toxick

Splat
Sticks and stones... Debate the issues. :duel:

Here's an issue for you:

Democrats claim that Republicans are mean-spirited, hateful, intolerant, ignorant *******s. They claim that they're the ones who are open-minded, tolerant, compassionate and the Defenders of Free Speech.

And they're celebrating a man's slow painful death with orgasmic glee.

Because of politics.

It is my contention that they are all vile hypocritical shmucks.

How about that issue?

Last edited:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by Toxick
Here's an issue for you:

Democrats claim that Republicans are mean-spirited, hateful, intolerant, ignorant *******s. They claim that they're the ones who are open-minded, tolerant, compassionate and the Defenders of Free Speech.

And they're celebrating a man's slow painful death with orgasmic glee.

Because of politics.

It is my contention that they are all vile hypocritical shmucks.

How about that issue?
:nono: Don't paint the party one color for the comments of one prick.

The only people celebrating his death are freak shows who have no concept of issues and politics and think it'll make them so "hip" to bash some poor, old, sick man. It's not like his death will free the nation of his influence, in that sense, he's been gone for years.

Anyone with any common decency, regardless of political affiliation will be respectful, and if possible, point out the positive aspects of his life and presidency, of which anyone with any knowledge of politics will recongize existed, regardless of ideology.

That said, my thoughts go out to his family. May they be blessed and rewarded for the stuggles they've faced these last years. May their strength in dealing with such a difficult disease and the perserverance shown in their support of their loved one serve them well in the face of the freaks shows.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Dymphna
:nono: Don't paint the party one color for the comments of one prick.

I'm not.

I'm painting the party based on the massive evidence I've seen - to wit: one prick + an entire website of pricks + many pricks that I've seen on lots of message boards.

Much like the Democratic party likes to paint the Republican party as racists, sexists, corporatists and homophobes, based on the the freakshows.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And let's not forget the ugly behavior of the man the Democrats chose to be their Presidential nominee for 2004. Or the one they chose in 2000. And 1996. And 1992. I think it's safe to say that the reasonable rational Democrats are the exception, not the rule.

Ronald Reagan defined the Republican party and unmasked the Democrats for what they really are. Truly a great American hero.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Toxick
I'm not.

I'm painting the party based on the massive evidence I've seen - to wit: one prick + an entire website of pricks + many pricks that I've seen on lots of message boards.

Much like the Democratic party likes to paint the Republican party as racists, sexists, corporatists and homophobes, based on the the freakshows.
But you are painting the party on a minority and what you have been seeing are the extremists of the party. Look at the majority of the liberal media that used to eat Reagan for lunch in their articles, they are showing due respect to this great man and leader. You won't find that respect out on the far left fringe, it just won't happen.

ylexot

Super Genius
Originally posted by vraiblonde
And let's not forget the ugly behavior of the man the Democrats chose to be their Presidential nominee for 2004.
At least Kerry has the decency to show respect for the passing of a US President.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by ylexot
At least Kerry has the decency to show respect for the passing of a US President.

I'm sorry, but "presidential candidate" explains his new found decent behavior. :duh:

He'll do anything to make himself look better in hopes of getting his hands on the presidency.