Rosie on the View

Geek

PrepH4U said:
:yeahthat: It is a classic! :killingme
Geek needs to lighten up, just because someone didn't like her Rosey! :bigwhoop:

Ok, the burning penis thing is really, really funny. I love gay people. I happen to think Rosie is much better than Star. I was just shocked that ReMax lady would represent her company in such a way. If say Mikey had posted the burning penis thing about Slotted I would have :lmao: but when you are advertising in your screen name I would think you would want to be professional :shrug:

Last edited:

PrepH4U

Geek said:
Ok, the burning penis thing is really, really funny. I love gay people. I happen to think Rosie is much better than Star. I was really just shocked that ReMax lady would represent her company in such a way. If say Mikey had posted the burning penis thing about Slotted I would have :lmao: but when you are advertising in your screen name I would think you would want to be professional :shrug:
She is on here not representing her company, she is here as a poster. I am not here representing PrepH either, get the connection? As I said earlier you need to lighten up. In fact take this midol, I think you need it if something this simple sets you off. It was a just a comment, roll with it!

Geek

PrepH4U said:
As I said earlier you need to lighten up. In fact take this midol, I think you need it if something this simple sets you off. It was a just a comment, roll with it!

Quit telling me what to do or I will throw my diva cup at you. And she works for ReMax.

bdh802

Bob
:lmao:
PrepH4U said:
She is on here not representing her company, she is here as a poster. I am not here representing PrepH either, get the connection? As I said earlier you need to lighten up. In fact take this midol, I think you need it if something this simple sets you off. It was a just a comment, roll with it!

That's it! I'm never buying Prep H again! :lmao:

morganj614

Geek said:
Ok, the burning penis thing is really, really funny. I love gay people. I happen to think Rosie is much better than Star. I was just shocked that ReMax lady would represent her company in such a way. If say Mikey had posted the burning penis thing about Slotted I would have :lmao: but when you are advertising in your screen name I would think you would want to be professional :shrug:

How about YOU stop telling people what to say and how to act? I don't see any throne under your ass. No one died and left you board queen. :buttkick: ANd worry about yourself, not Remax and we'll all get along just fine. :bigwhoop:

Mikeinsmd

Geek said:
Just for the record, I know nothing and want to know nothing about Slotteds penis. TIA

PrepH4U

Geek said:
Quit telling me what to do or I will throw my diva cup at you. And she works for ReMax.
I know she does, again chill or take morgan's advice. I think you are creating an issue when there was none. Is she not allowed to cut up every now and then? :shrug: If this was a common occurance I would understand your concern, but it is not.

R

remaxrealtor

Geek said:
Please, feel free to check past posts, I don't talk real estate, solicit business, or advertise in any way on this board. I have made some good friends on here and met some great people. Just because I am a professional doesn't mean I can't enjoy the forums like everyone else. I think it would be far more offensive to everyone on here if I was dropping business hints all the time.

Get over it. And, if it puts your mind at ease, if I'm ever out showing houses and see Rosie with her penis nailed to a burning tree, I will immediately whip out my handy dandy cell phone and dial 911. :flowers:

Geek

Mikeinsmd said:
Where'd you get my K_Jo doll and what the hell is that growing tween her legs?? :killingme

Mikey the whole thing is off. What if I pop her with my chin hair stubble?:bawl: Then you will go all Braveheart on me because I killed your true love :bawl:

Geek

remaxrealtor said:
Please, feel free to check past posts, I don't talk real estate, solicit business, or advertise in any way on this board. I have made some good friends on here and met some great people. Just because I am a professional doesn't mean I can't enjoy the forums like everyone else. I think it would be far more offensive to everyone on here if I was dropping business hints all the time.

Get over it. And, if it puts your mind at ease, if I'm ever out showing houses and see Rosie with her penis nailed to a burning tree, I will immediately whip out my handy dandy cell phone and dial 911. :flowers:

I have read some of your other posts and that is why I was shocked. I honestly wanted to send business your way. The joke is funny but I am glad you don't work for me. I would be concerned that the comment would turn off customers. I think making jokes on the forum and having opinions is great entertainment :yay: If you use ReMax in your screen name you are representing them. I gave you an honest response to what you said. It turned me off as a customer. I am sure you do not care.