Rosie on the View

bdh802

Bob
remaxrealtor said:
It seems to me that you are the ones promoting my business in the forums. Thanks!

Hey Remax,
Now that I know more about your Remax Office, I'll keep it on file. I'll give you a call when we move in a few years. I like your style.

HillBillyChick

bdh802 said:
Hey Remax,
Now that I know more about your Remax Office, I'll keep it on file. I'll give you a call when we move in a few years. I like your style.

Different strokes for different folks. It makes the world more interesting.

R

remaxrealtor

HillBillyChick said:
Different strokes for different folks. It makes the world more interesting.
I agree. As with any partnership, diversity as well as common ground makes for a good match. Can we call it a day on this one now? I am a horse owner and I hate to see this continue.:deadhorse

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
You aren't missing anything..
:yeahthat: It's terrible. Four annoying women yapping all at once about something nobody cares about. :blahblah:

Although I was amused by Baba Wawa's expression when Rosie talked about her pubic hair. :smile:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
:yeahthat: It's terrible. Four annoying women yapping all at once about something nobody cares about. :blahblah:

Although I was amused by Baba Wawa's expression when Rosie talked about her pubic hair. :smile:
oh and I also won't watch because Rosie is a gay.

TexasPride77

Eat More Beef, Less Chkn
HillBillyChick said:
You do realize, don't you? - that you can be promoted in a negative light? That perhaps your comments and others reactions to them can actually be detrimental to you?

For a hibilly...you sure use big words...and have an uncanny understanding of how to make your pointy by words written between the lines. lol :razz: :howdy:

D!cks R 4 Ch!cks - U Gay Pr!cks! :jerry:

Too Hot 4u

bdh802 said:
Hey Remax,

Me too! I am actually looking to buy another home in somd can I just pm you?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
I don't like blacks or asians either.
Rosie on the View 09-14-2006 06:21 PM Bold and brave but I must give you green. I also won't watch Rosie cause she's a lesbo.

Who sent this? Is this for real? :killingme

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Dickinsmd said:
Eff that too!!! I aint no "African American"!

I was born in America baby and I'm black!! Say it with me, I am a black American!!! :patriot: :patriot:
Are you hot? Post a pic. :snacks:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dickinsmd said:
Say it with me, I am a black American!!! :patriot: :patriot:
I am a black American! :patriot: :patriot:

(But, psst, you don't look like a black American. You look like Randy Macho Man Savage. Just thought I'd bring that to your attention.)