Rosie on the View

morganj614

Geek said:
I have read some of your other posts and that is why I was shocked. I honestly wanted to send business your way. The joke is funny but I am glad you don't work for me. I would be concerned that the comment would turn off customers. I think making jokes on the forum and having opinions is great entertainment :yay: If you use ReMax in your screen name you are representing them. I gave you an honest response to what you said. It turned me off as a customer. I am sure you do not care.

OMFG Let it go. WTF is wrong with you? WAIT, don't answer. It's obvious. :wench: :smack:

bdh802

Bob
rack'm said:
Is she really on there for any other reason other than being a crack snacker? :shrug:

Looks like one of those crack snackers :razz: didn't like what I said. :lmao:

09-13-2006 08:31 PM azzhole

I love this forum. It's so entertaining.

bdh802

Bob
Geek said:
I have read some of your other posts and that is why I was shocked. I honestly wanted to send business your way. The joke is funny but I am glad you don't work for me. I would be concerned that the comment would turn off customers. I think making jokes on the forum and having opinions is great entertainment :yay: If you use ReMax in your screen name you are representing them. I gave you an honest response to what you said. It turned me off as a customer. I am sure you do not care.

Geek...I think we all understand what your point is. It's just that noone agrees with you.

willie

I was listening to Michael Reagan's talk show on XM tonight and they were talking about something Rosie said about Christians. They were comparing how she got away with it while sober but Mel Gibson got crucified slamming the Jews while drunk. What was it she said? Reagan also said Gibson woke up the next day sober but Rosie woke up still ugly. Remax's penis joke is better than Winston's.

Geek

willie said:
I was listening to Michael Reagan's talk show on XM tonight and they were talking about something Rosie said about Christians. They were comparing how she got away with it while sober but Mel Gibson got crucified slamming the Jews while drunk. What was it she said? Reagan also said Gibson woke up the next day sober but Rosie woke up still ugly. Remax's penis joke is better than Winston's.

So you are renting huh?

Too Hot 4u

morganj614 said:
How about YOU stop telling people what to say and how to act? I don't see any throne under your ass. No one died and left you board queen. :buttkick: ANd worry about yourself, not Remax and we'll all get along just fine. :bigwhoop:

I almost pi$$ed myself on this one. :killingme

bdh802

Bob
meangirl said:
I guess you disapprove of that too huh? :rolleyes:

Hi Meangirl. How have you been? Don't worry about Geek's comments. After all, she is in "Fantasy Land," according to her profile.

She's probably a very nice person, just a little confused!

When are you going to change your name to "not a mean girl" or "very sweet loving girl for bdh802?"

meangirl

Nice lady!
bdh802 said:
Hi Meangirl. How have you been? Don't worry about Geek's comments. After all, she is in "Fantasy Land," according to her profile.

She's probably a very nice person, just a little confused!

When are you going to change your name to "not a mean girl" or "very sweet loving girl for bdh802?"

:killingme

:love:

CrashTest

willie said:

Rosie said radical Christains are just as dangerous as Islamic radicals.

Mikeinsmd

bdh802 said:
Looks like one of those crack snackers :razz: didn't like what I said. :lmao: 09-13-2006 08:31 PM azzhole I love this forum. It's so entertaining.

For my "3-some" post.... This is whining?? :killingme Rosie on the View 09-13-2006 11:06 PM What a whiney ass ##### you are! What is "whiney" anyway??? :confused: A real IQ at work here. :lmao:

HillBillyChick

bdh802 said:
Geek...I think we all understand what your point is. It's just that noone agrees with you.

I agree with Geek, especially because Remax's screen name links to Cathy Rose Real Estate. Since she is promoting her business in the forum's, she should be a bit more careful.

R

remaxrealtor

HillBillyChick said:
I agree with Geek, especially because Remax's screen name links to Cathy Rose Real Estate. Since she is promoting her business in the forum's, she should be a bit more careful.
It seems to me that you are the ones promoting my business in the forums. Thanks!

HillBillyChick

remaxrealtor said:
It seems to me that you are the ones promoting my business in the forums. Thanks!

You do realize, don't you? - that you can be promoted in a negative light? That perhaps your comments and others reactions to them can actually be detrimental to you?