RV condundrum...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Quite right you are, my dear. Quite right. Why, should we find our selves inconveniently involved in some sort of unpleasantness, well, by Jeevs, let it be at least front page worthy!

:evil:
How many RV accidents would you like me to post? The casualties will be much greater than those from the Costa Concordia incident. :smile:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How many RV accidents would you like me to post? The casualties will be much greater than those from the Costa Concordia incident. :smile:

Make sure to include the ones that struck icebergs and were torpedoed by the Germans! Any information you have on post incident drownings/freezing and/or fish bites would be fun, too!

:evil:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You know why they call 'em 'berths'?

Because that's how it feels when you finally get off that damn steel womb of death!

bcp

In My Opinion
I don't? So I'm stuck in my cabin the whole time?

Might as well be, aint nothing of interest to do otherwise.

I guess when I get really old I might enjoy the shuffleboard or something, other than that its just being confined with and sharing deadly germ with the other prisoners.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Okay, now you're losing it. The ship had shows, dance clubs, piano bars, pools, saunas, spas, gyms and all sorts of entertainment things. You could eat sushi, BBQ, grilled burgers, Chateaubriand, stroganoff, steak, lobster....

Veer in another direction - this one is the wrong way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh, and when you dock you can scuba dive, have a beach party, explore ruins, visit markets, parasail, go horseback riding, etc, etc, etc.

Wrong way! Turn back!

bcp

In My Opinion
Okay, now you're losing it. The ship had shows, dance clubs, piano bars, pools, saunas, spas, gyms and all sorts of entertainment things. You could eat sushi, BBQ, grilled burgers, Chateaubriand, stroganoff, steak, lobster....

Veer in another direction - this one is the wrong way.

Shows. Dont do them.
dance.. :killingme:killingme
piano bars? maybe, would prefer a biker bar
pools, dont do them, My OCD makes me look at them like a community bathtub
sauna, I hate heat
Spas? aint nobody rubbing their hands on me,, back to that OCD thing
Gyms? You have seen me in person, do you actually think I have ever seen a gym?
sushi? :barf:
BBQ,, maybe
Grilled burgers, hell yes
Chatenubriand,, WTH is that? does it fit on a burger or hot dog bun?
stroganoff, I can do that anywhere
Steak.. I can do without to be honest, even family knows that when they are slinging steak on the grill, if IM going to be there, throw on a hot dog or a burger.
Lobster, not my favorite.

So for me, I would walk out of my room, go get a burger and a beer (domestic) then go back to my room where I would not be forced to interact with someone I didnt know. If they have room service, I would stay in the room until I could esacpe to land. And, if forced onto a cruise, I would most likely escape to land, find the nearest airport and fly back home where I would promptly hook up my camper and go to some location where I could grill my own burgers and drink my own beer. (domestic)

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I guess when I get really old I might enjoy the shuffleboard or something, other than that its just being confined with and sharing deadly germ with the other prisoners.

Okay... :lol: