RV condundrum...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But if you were camping, its a very short walk to the camp store that sells the beer.

If you're not picky and all you want is Bud, Coors or Miller and want it before 6pm, sure.

I've done this crap before so I know what go on.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But if you were camping, its a very short walk to the camp store that sells the beer.

Where we camp, its at least 6 miles of dirt and back country road..typically..to the nearest source of beer and groceries. Gotta pack everything in.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Vrai -- isn't it great that on a ship you don't have to walk anywhere? You can just sit and lounge and the servers bring it to you... :buddies:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vrai -- isn't it great that on a ship you don't have to walk anywhere? You can just sit and lounge and the servers bring it to you? :buddies:

And the steward brought us coffee in the morning, in big thermal pitchers. Then the maids came in and cleaned our room, leaving fresh towels cleverly folded like animals.

I have a friend who camps every other weekend spring-fall. Each weekend she comes back with a story about how she and the hubby had this fight, and he was a grouch the whole time, and it rained so they were stuck in the camper for three days, and whatever other unpleasantries. That does not sound like something I would want to spend my weekends doing.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Vrai -- isn't it great that on a ship you don't have to walk anywhere? You can just sit and lounge and the servers bring it to you... :buddies:

"I say there, Chauncy. Be a good lad and get mother another drinky poo, my dear. And do hurry. It seems the bar is about to close..."

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And the steward brought us coffee in the morning, in big thermal pitchers. Then the maids came in and cleaned our room, leaving fresh towels cleverly folded like animals.

I have a friend who camps every other weekend spring-fall. Each weekend she comes back with a story about how she and the hubby had this fight, and he was a grouch the whole time, and it rained so they were stuck in the camper for three days, and whatever other unpleasantries. That does not sound like something I would want to spend my weekends doing.

"Chauncy, dear boy. It seems when I said I'd like some more ice you may have taken your duties a tad too seriously. No matter. Could you ask Higgins to play something, well, groovy. I should like to shake my booty one last time, I think."

bcp

In My Opinion

Thats because you have nowhere to walk.
Did a cruise once, I will fight to my death before I get stuck on a boat again.
I just dont do public transportation very well,