S A/w Male In Piney Point Iso

Beta

Smile!
Love to can't.....don't have any.
I avoid the camera lenses like the plague these days. They make me look fat.

so is that because you gained weight, or because cameras are #######s? I'm down for either answer...I hate cameras too. they make me look fat AND ugly :mad:

I understand... my husband says the brand of laundry detergent I am using is making his jeans shrink. :huggy:

and on top of that I bet you boil them, then make them bone dry. meamie :mad:

warneckutz

Are you tired of those quiet Friday nights? Those Saturday nights watching old late night movies and eating cold Ramen noodles lost it's appeal? [Here's] an option. Drop me a line and we can talk about fixing that litle problem.

Me: Single; Never married, no children but love 'em; hope to have kids some day. Looking for someone who is just as content with curling up on the couch to watch DVD's but who can convince me that going out is still okay too.

Not to objectify women, but I'm hoping to find the one I can quote Travis Tritt with; "I don't care how much they stare; she's goin' home with me."

:lmao:

warneckutz

that sounds like "tired of watching old late night movies? you can watch them with me instead!"

at least he's creative, what's your best, flex your muscles and wait for the ladies to run over? :smack:

The revision sounds more like it. :yay:

mamatutu

mama to two
DK, I just want to offer you my old carpal tunnel wrist guards. Theyre free and great for um,overuse injuries.

budd, you do realize that his thread is from 2007, almost to the day. Some things never change. I doubt DKP needs your wrist guards. He has survived quite well on his own, but I am sure he appreciates the thought! :killingme

buddscreekman

budd, you do realize that his thread is from 2007. Some things never change. I doubt DKP needs your wrist guards. He has survived quite well on his own, but I am sure he appreciates the thought! :killingme

why'd you poof your other post? realized what a hypocrite you were being? no one is picking on dk...he does this to himself and so do you. you came here with a nasty whiny attitude and got kicked in the teeth for it so you switched it up,googled some socially relevant quotes and put on your nice face. you tried to fit in as yourself and couldnt. at least dk stays true to himself being a tard rather than being like you. i have absolute zero respect for someone who wants to fit in so bad they completely change their persona. you are the same dumpster that has a kid in jail,has a drinking problem,and has said far more vile things on here than i have. you are a phony and anyone who has read your postings knows that. i guess now its time to dig up some motivational quotes or sad story about dead veterans to put this all in perspective.

mamatutu

mama to two
why'd you poof your other post? realized what a hypocrite you were being? no one is picking on dk...he does this to himself and so do you. you came here with a nasty whiny attitude and got kicked in the teeth for it so you switched it up,googled some socially relevant quotes and put on your nice face. you tried to fit in as yourself and couldnt. at least dk stays true to himself being a tard rather than being like you. i have absolute zero respect for someone who wants to fit in so bad they completely change their persona. you are the same dumpster that has a kid in jail,has a drinking problem,and has said far more vile things on here than i have. you are a phony and anyone who has read your postings knows that. i guess now its time to dig up some motivational quotes or sad story about dead veterans to put this all in perspective.

I chose to poof, instead of edit. Feel better? I was defending a friend. You are the nasty one. I am doing just fine on this forum. Honesty is the best policy. Forumites have free will, and make their own determinations. Say what you want, but don't question my patriotism. How are you doing?

buddscreekman

I chose to poof, instead of edit. Feel better? I was defending a friend. You are the nasty one. I am doing just fine on this forum. Honesty is the best policy. Forumites have free will, and make their own determinations. Say what you want, but don't question my patriotism. How are you doing?

Sure...this incarnation is doing fine. Doesnt change the reality which is that you were not accepted and were routinely criticized and mocked until you put on this current act. Im not questioning your patriotism. I am stating that it doesnt exist. Youre a fraud. Honesty is the best policy,which is why any time you choose to engage me I will call you out. Remember Robin,you "hoped my dog would die as a bloody pulp"? Well he did pass,but at least he never got butt **cked in the pen unlike your son. Honesty right sweetheart?

buddscreekman

Obviously as you all can tell there is more going on here than just mamakookoo. Ive been having a hard time lately coping with the loss of our dog and seeing her have the nerve to even address me got under my skin. Not proud of it or keeping it going but not apologizing or editing either,I stand behind what I say. Those of you who regard pets as family can hopefully understand.

Last edited: