S A/w Male In Piney Point Iso

mamatutu

mama to two
Sure...this incarnation is doing fine. Doesnt change the reality which is that you were not accepted and were routinely criticized and mocked until you put on this current act. Im not questioning your patriotism. I am stating that it doesnt exist. Youre a fraud. Honesty is the best policy,which is why any time you choose to engage me I will call you out. Remember Robin,you "hoped my dog would die as a bloody pulp"? Well he did pass,but at least he never got butt **cked in the pen unlike your son. Honesty right sweetheart?

When did I ever say I hope your dog would die as a bloody pulp? Prove that. I think you are delusional. You are a total bastage, and a sick individual. I guess you rely on the fact that members won't dig up threads about what you said about my dogs, first. Propaganda only works on followers that don't have brain cells for recall, or the motivation to look in the archive, or have no hope in their lives. Good luck with your campaign.

Here you go; I edited, instead of poofing, and starting over. You, actually, made me tear up. Your regard for dead dogs and wayward children is disgusting, and just shows the person that you are. I feel sorry for you. And, if you have children, I feel sorry for them, too. You could never think up an intelligent enough excuse that would explain why should remain a member of the human race.

Last edited:

buddscreekman

Nice use of the word propaganda though. Never miss an opportunity. Im surprised youre even still here,this has been a bad week for accidents plus the govt shut down. Ohhhh....sympathetic comment time!
No more attention for you or posting about this from me. I wouldnt want to look like a dick. :) Speaking of which,dig away. Im the same tool. But youre not. Quite a different person now.

mamatutu

mama to two
Nice use of the word propaganda though. Never miss an opportunity. Im surprised youre even still here,this has been a bad week for accidents plus the govt shut down. Ohhhh....sympathetic comment time!
No more attention for you or posting about this from me. I wouldnt want to look like a dick. :)

Well said, dick! Maybe, if you were more clever, you wouldn't miss opportunities. Oh, and what does the government shutdown, and accidents have to do with DKP's original thread? And, you are lucky that I am not a grammar/punctuation Nazi. You are a hoot! Thanks for playing.:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
DK, I just want to offer you my old carpal tunnel wrist guards. Theyre free and great for um,overuse injuries.

budd, you do realize that his thread is from 2007, almost to the day. Some things never change. I doubt DKP needs your wrist guards. He has survived quite well on his own, but I am sure he appreciates the thought! :killingme

why'd you poof your other post? realized what a hypocrite you were being? no one is picking on dk...he does this to himself and so do you. you came here with a nasty whiny attitude and got kicked in the teeth for it so you switched it up,googled some socially relevant quotes and put on your nice face. you tried to fit in as yourself and couldnt. at least dk stays true to himself being a tard rather than being like you. i have absolute zero respect for someone who wants to fit in so bad they completely change their persona. you are the same dumpster that has a kid in jail,has a drinking problem,and has said far more vile things on here than i have. you are a phony and anyone who has read your postings knows that. i guess now its time to dig up some motivational quotes or sad story about dead veterans to put this all in perspective.

I chose to poof, instead of edit. Feel better? I was defending a friend. You are the nasty one. I am doing just fine on this forum. Honesty is the best policy. Forumites have free will, and make their own determinations. Say what you want, but don't question my patriotism. How are you doing?

Sure...this incarnation is doing fine. Doesnt change the reality which is that you were not accepted and were routinely criticized and mocked until you put on this current act. Im not questioning your patriotism. I am stating that it doesnt exist. Youre a fraud. Honesty is the best policy,which is why any time you choose to engage me I will call you out. Remember Robin,you "hoped my dog would die as a bloody pulp"? Well he did pass,but at least he never got butt **cked in the pen unlike your son. Honesty right sweetheart?

Obviously as you all can tell there is more going on here than just mamakookoo. Ive been having a hard time lately coping with the loss of our dog and seeing her have the nerve to even address me got under my skin. Not proud of it or keeping it going but not apologizing or editing either,I stand behind what I say. Those of you who regard pets as family can hopefully understand.

You are a total bastage, and a sick individual. I guess you rely on the fact that members won't dig up threads about what you said about my dogs, first. Propaganda only works on followers that don't have brain cells for recall, or the motivation to look in the archive, or have no hope in their lives. Good luck with your campaign. :killingme

Edit: Here you go; I edited, instead of poofing, and starting over. You, actually, made me tear up. Your regard for dead dogs and wayward children is disgusting, and just shows the person that you are. I feel sorry for you. And, if you have children, I feel sorry for them, too. You could never think up an intelligent enough excuse that would explain why should remain a member of the human race.

Well said, dick! Maybe, if you were more clever, you wouldn't miss opportunities. Oh, and what does the government shutdown, and accidents have to do with DKP's original thread? And, you are lucky that I am not a grammar/punctuation Nazi. You are a hoot! Thanks for playing.:killingme

Pre-poof posterity.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks, Rose, for documenting the discussion. How industrious of you. You love this, but you failed, or chose not to find all posts, which doesn't surprise me, in the least; or who knows, maybe, they went poof! You are certainly consistent, however! You go girl! :killingme

Oh, and DKP, keep on keepin' on. :huggy:

Not a fail. After you admitted to poofing, I thought I would save what was left before you edit or poof the rest. :shrug:

mamatutu

mama to two
Ya think?

I try to! I miss the boat a lot, but I try to catch it when I can. I was a total dumdum to your reply. I guess I am still in defensive mode, and didn't see the difference. No poofs required, just edits on this reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
poof/edit are the same thing, if one so chooses. Why do you care? :shrug:

only one other freak deletes his threads/posts... Dun dun dunnnn :crazy:

Birds of a feather and such...

that is your problem.

ya think?

i try to! I miss the boat a lot, but i try to catch it when i can. I was a total dumdum to your reply. I guess i am still in defensive mode, and didn't see the difference. No poofs required, just edits on this reply. Thank you.

ok.

mamatutu

mama to two

Well, Rose, it is whatever. I have made my peace on this forum, and if some want to stir it up, it doesn't bother me. Thanks for the 'like'. There are more important things happening in the world. Thanks, again. Sleep well.

warneckutz

budd, you do realize that his thread is from 2007, almost to the day. Some things never change. I doubt DKP needs your wrist guards. He has survived quite well on his own, but I am sure he appreciates the thought! :killingme

When did I ever say I hope your dog would die as a bloody pulp? Prove that. I think you are delusional. You are a total bastage, and a sick individual. I guess you rely on the fact that members won't dig up threads about what you said about my dogs, first. Propaganda only works on followers that don't have brain cells for recall, or the motivation to look in the archive, or have no hope in their lives. Good luck with your campaign.

Here you go; I edited, instead of poofing, and starting over. You, actually, made me tear up. Your regard for dead dogs and wayward children is disgusting, and just shows the person that you are. I feel sorry for you. And, if you have children, I feel sorry for them, too. You could never think up an intelligent enough excuse that would explain why should remain a member of the human race.

Thanks, Rose, for documenting the discussion. How industrious of you. You must be really bored! You go girl! Oh, and DKP, keep on keepin' on. :huggy:

Well, Rose, it is whatever. I have made my peace on this forum, and if some want to stir it up, it doesn't bother me. Thanks for the 'like'. There are more important things happening in the world. Thanks, again. Sleep well.

:otter: Do you spend your entire day hammered?

Beta

Smile!
Obviously as you all can tell there is more going on here than just mamakookoo. Ive been having a hard time lately coping with the loss of our dog and seeing her have the nerve to even address me got under my skin. Not proud of it or keeping it going but not apologizing or editing either,I stand behind what I say. Those of you who regard pets as family can hopefully understand.

Wow dude. You have some serious nerve saying that, regardless of your unfortunate circumstances or how annoying the person might be. Who do you think you are, the dictator of some 3rd world country, or Paris Hilton? How dare someone have the nerve to address big important YOU. Unbelievable.

:crazy: