Saturday Night

Christy

b*tch rocket
It's settled then! My place Saturday. Pixie may be the hostess with the mostess until I get home. I've got niece birthdays to attend!

And don't expect a clean house! It ain't gonna happen on such short notice! :blushing:

J

justhangn

What time Saturday night/evening and exactly where is it going to be at, BK's or Christy's?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy

And don't expect a clean house! :blushing:
One would think you'd have learned your lesson about cleaning before the party after the last one. Add a few pre-schoolers and it looked like a tornado went thru your upper floor. :roflmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ok guys, the party is at Christy's. Please let me know who's coming and what you're bringing so I can prepare. I'll be making chili and bringing a cake.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Ok guys, the party is at Christy's. Please let me know who's coming and what you're bringing so I can prepare. I'll be making chili and bringing a cake.

I'll be there.

What time??

I'll bring my appetite! :lmao: J/K!!!!! Geezzzzzzz

I'll bring chips.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Yah you're coming!!! I'll say 5:00 to be safe. I plan on being their earlier to start the chili but everyone knows how timely I am so let's just be safe! :biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I plan on being their earlier to start the chili but everyone knows how timely I am
:lmao: Understatement of the year!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by kwillia
there

(hehehehehehe... did I beat Jazz?)

i'll give you the "their", typing too fast not paying attention. I make spelling mistakes usually not grammar mistakes. I think the "let's" is right. let's = let us???

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
i'll give you the "their", typing too fast not paying attention. I make spelling mistakes usually not grammar mistakes. I think the "let's" is right. let's = let us???

That sounds right.
So... Saturday, 5 pm at Christy's... ok.
I will be there.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Hay Sharon what are you bringing?
I'm thinking of making some jalapeno cornbread to go with your chili and maybe something else too. How's that sound?

...and I'm bringing the pics from Christy's & BK's last shindigs. :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

I wish you were planning for tonight. Earnest T will be out of town :bawl: and I'm gonna be all by my lonesome. :bawl: Does anyone, anyone at all want me over for company tonight. :biggrin: :wink:

D

Dribbles

can some one please send me directions to the party? I want to go with my boyfriend if that is ok with evreyone.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I just talked to Water. She's been busy and not been able to check in much. She'll be making it to her party!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Dribbles
can some one please send me directions to the party? I want to go with my boyfriend if that is ok with evreyone.

I'll have Christy get right on that! Hey Christy! Send some directions! I'd do it myself but I don't know the names of roads, just how to get there.