Say a prayer for hubby

A

amotley

sorry to hear about mom please know im sending prayers daily please keep us updated

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mom is in the hosp still..recieving blood I am headed over there now..

I am then headed up to see Bill ...fever has broke but he is not waking up..I have not seen him in a few days so I will be able to know more when I get back..

I spent most of yesterday in the ER with high blood pressure and a migrane..I am going to take it somewhat easy today...I had to cancel all my dogs yesterday so I lost a day of pay..so I hope to get them in soon...thanks all...

SoMDGirl42

Mom is in the hosp still..recieving blood I am headed over there now..

I am then headed up to see Bill ...fever has broke but he is not waking up..I have not seen him in a few days so I will be able to know more when I get back..

I spent most of yesterday in the ER with high blood pressure and a migrane..I am going to take it somewhat easy today...I had to cancel all my dogs yesterday so I lost a day of pay..so I hope to get them in soon...thanks all...

Please continue with the updates as you find time. Hope you find some improvement on your visit today. And for gods sake, try to take care of yourself a little bit too (this is the pot calling the kettle black. Do as I say, not as I do). You won't do ANYBODY any good if you fall to pieces too. You've had lots of offers for assistance, stop being so damn stubborn and start taking up on some offers, it will only bruise your pride for a little while. Good luck today.

debNdelaware

my prayers and thoughts are with you and yours

I am very sorry to hear about your hubby; and for you to come up there and then they wouldn't let you see him; is just not right. Believe me i know that every minute counts but so does saying what u want to say too. i can only hope he was wearing a helmet. remember we are all pulling for you and your hubby. i will be praying for u both and your families.
take care & may God bless you & keep you,
debbie ( debNdelaware ):poorbaby:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Well I got to the Dr yesterday...got some cute pink chill pills...I went to see mom then I went to Shock Trauma

Bill is still in ICU (11 days) his temp was back up to 103.8 all his C/S were neg so it is his head running the temps his thermostat is off...He did open his eyes when I messed with him..did not look at me but opened them and just stared straight ahead...he did one time turn toward me when I talked to him I was behind him...she had just given him pain meds and then he fell asleep not to open his eyes for us again. They moved his intubation tube to a trache....they have not yet moved his feeding tube...his chest tube is out so is his shunt in his head and sewn shut..We meet with Neuro next Wed we did have a nice long talk to his ICU doctor that has seen him for many days...spent 7 hrs in Balt

Came home and went to see mom...had a nice long talk with the charge nurse she is very nice. Talked about a feeding tube being placed and hopefully coming home with hospice care..need to see if she qualifies...I do need help with the feeding tube thing as it is kinda stepping over my boundaries with her but I am not ready to starve her...the social worker wanted to talk to me about a nursing home she said she figured she would not get far with me..she said I have done more already then 90% of the families which made me feel good..I can do more with her then they can...but I am still stressed over these decisions..I told them NO general anesthesia as I did not want her coming out of the OR intubated if she could not breath on her own that was against our wishes..if anyone has any ideas I would like to talk to you...I need to know by Monday..then she will be coming home...she failed her swallow test...I have known for a long time she had trouble swallowing that is why she got the baby cereal and thick thick straws...thanks all...

ps I am doing better after my little trip to the ER

M

Mousebaby

Oh Sweety, my heart hurts for you! I am so sorry all of this happened at once. I am glad that you are taking care of yourself though. Keep your chin up and keep your faith, it sounds to me like Bill may be coming out of it. I hope and pray that he is. Hugs from all of us here at my home. We are all praying for you and pulling for you. If you need me just call. I did work as a nursing assistant at Charlotte Hall Veterans home, although that was many years ago, but I can still remember a lot. I will gladly come and help you out if you need a hand! :huggy:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Paso, God only gives us what HE thinks we can handle and the rest makes us stronger. Girl you will be moving mountains soon.

Hugs,
Sux2b44 and CLeValley

Last edited:
J

jaybeeztoo

Nanny Pam, God only gives us what HE thinks we can handle and the rest makes us stronger. Girl you will be moving mountains soon.

Hugs,
Sux2b44 and CLeValley

Whole new thread needed, but I don't agree. God is unfair sometimes and I believe He is being unfair to Paso right now.

J

jaybeeztoo

She is strong. I hope her life gets better.

Paso is strong but I don't think God has anything to do with her strength. Might just be my mood tonight but Paso is getting through this on her own, not through some fake thought of God.

bcp

In My Opinion
Just read this for the first time in a few days.
Prayers still with you and the family, I can not believe how much you are dealing with right now.