Say a prayer for hubby

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Todays news..

Bill had his neck surgery today his temp is normal he is still the same as in mental status awakness...opens eyes only follows no commands..localises now to pain meaning he will reach toward you if you pinch him hard..they say this is good..but today is 3 weeks and no recognition of anything that I can see..

Hospice came today and bathed mom, the girl that came was so nice...I think I will like this...Mom ate very well today and was up all day..I just put her down for the night...

Bills dad brought over his contractor friend...he was not scared and he did not cry...he and his crew will do this after hours..They also decided to basically tear off the back of the house...have some trees growing ON it and it was never sided there..Bills side of the house is now cleaned and the one bath is almost done being tiled...We probably have 80 man hours in this room (2 bed 2 bath) I now have a few days to move all the stuff from the living room and moms room to the other side of the house. Riverrat will be doing the electric..I am thinking after the structural stuff is done do you think it would be possible to have a dry wall party? Does not sound like fun..I have never painted a room but there is always time to learn...thanks all

M

Mousebaby

Oh crap, I'm sorry, I was not thinking. I only suggested it because I was talking to my mom about it cause she used to work for Hospice. I was trying to get some advice on how I could help because I am totally useless physically. Apparently I am mentally :stupid: useless too. No harm meant! :flowers:

debNdelaware

Paso, honey with all u have going on .NO..you have no time to learn to paint honey. i wished i lived closer..i could atleast help u with your momma. Yes , you will love hospice more and more each day. the people that work for hospice are a very special breed of people. i added you to my buddy list; hope that is ok/ any you can private message me even if all it is ,is to vent,okay? may od bless you and keep you in his hands and help you cope. debbie

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Todays news..

Bill had his neck surgery today his temp is normal he is still the same as in mental status awakness...opens eyes only follows no commands..localises now to pain meaning he will reach toward you if you pinch him hard..they say this is good..but today is 3 weeks and no recognition of anything that I can see..

Hospice came today and bathed mom, the girl that came was so nice...I think I will like this...Mom ate very well today and was up all day..I just put her down for the night...

Bills dad brought over his contractor friend...he was not scared and he did not cry...he and his crew will do this after hours..They also decided to basically tear off the back of the house...have some trees growing ON it and it was never sided there..Bills side of the house is now cleaned and the one bath is almost done being tiled...We probably have 80 man hours in this room (2 bed 2 bath) I now have a few days to move all the stuff from the living room and moms room to the other side of the house. Riverrat will be doing the electric..I am thinking after the structural stuff is done do you think it would be possible to have a dry wall party? Does not sound like fun..I have never painted a room but there is always time to learn...thanks all

Finally something I can do! Paso, I am a painting somebody and would love to help you paint inside! We have been doing a lot of rennovating with our place (Oh Lord what a disgrace it was when I married him!). I know you don't know me but I promise I am harmless and this is a sincere offer. Just let me know, please.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Finally something I can do! Paso, I am a painting somebody and would love to help you paint inside! We have been doing a lot of rennovating with our place (Oh Lord what a disgrace it was when I married him!). I know you don't know me but I promise I am harmless and this is a sincere offer. Just let me know, please.

:banana:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I can help paint, too! :howdy:

:buddies:

I go to the hospital tomorrow they say there is no imporvement ...I wish for some change. He seems fine after his surgery yesterday...

I had 2 hospice visiters today mom is getting better with them...they are so so sweet and helpful...mom ate like a pig today too...Badgirl..momma sits at the table now with one of your bibs on her... :huggy:

.....we should have stuff moved to the other side of the house soon...then FIL gets the contractor over...then we get set loose...

belvak

Happy Camper
Paso, just a quick daily check-in. Weekends aren't good for me, but I am off every other Monday and could arrange to drop by and help out a bit. Let me know if you need me. Meanwhile, here's your :huggy:!!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Finally something I can do! Paso, I am a painting somebody and would love to help you paint inside! I know you don't know me but I promise I am harmless and this is a sincere offer. Just let me know, please.

Ditto for me! Just name the time and place! :howdy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Are you supposed to be up doing that sort of thing yet? :nono:
Uh, probably not. :blushing:

Yeah, we will get her a lounge chair and a supervisors hat...:killingme oh and a nice cold drink
:yay: Now that I can do! I can also pick colors for the paint. :biggrin:

Well, I'll supervise the care given to BG then. :yay:
:huggy: You're so good to me.

Actually, I am feeling much better this past week, and can actually paint a room or two. Maybe not the ceilings, but can do walls and "cut ins". Count me in!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
That is EXACTLY how she paints.... obviously you've seen her work before...:clap: She uses those same mad skillz to do landscaping as well...:cool:

Yeah but last time she asked for that bull whip..I am thinking with volunteers not paid personnel we should not let her use the bull whip

Headed to the hosp they are talking about releasing Bill to the rehab...