School holds surprise 'Gay' Day for kindergartners

L

luckystar

so, as long as it goes along with what you want to teach your children, its perfectly ok?
Tell me, would it be ok to teach homosexuality as a birth defect, or a brain disorder that causes serious confusion, and that until a cure is found the people suffering from homosexuality should be treated just like any other? But, under no circumstance is it ok to experiment with the disability unless you actually suffer from it?

Have you ever heard of homosexuality in the animal kingdom? It's a natural thing. A lot of babies in the bird world are raised by two males for safety's sake. They're often known to copulate.

It's not a defect or a disorder. It's a personal preference.

L

luckystar

she wont. she has been raised properly

You know, you could open your mind a little. Your daughter has a mind of her own, and she will do as she pleases whether you like it or not. You have to love her for who she is. You can raise her to love only men about as much as you can raise her to be a doctor.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

so, as long as it goes along with what you want to teach your children, its perfectly ok?
Tell me, would it be ok to teach homosexuality as a birth defect, or a brain disorder that causes serious confusion, and that until a cure is found the people suffering from homosexuality should be treated just like any other? But, under no circumstance is it ok to experiment with the disability unless you actually suffer from it?

If you can prove homosexuality is a birth defect or brain disorder, feel free to teach it as such. I would have ABSOLUTELY no objection. Until that point, it should be taught as an alternate lifestyle, like any other, and be accepted just like the revolutions to make blacks and women equal to white men.

Whats unfortunate?
that I dont find erotica in the home appropriate?

could because Im trying to raise a decent family

Do you teach your kids what it means to love?
Why can this love not be expanded to include homosexual love? It exists. It isn't erotic.

nomoney

Kindergardeners don't often have questions about male/female relationships .

oh really? :killingme And you've raised how many kids?:popcorn:

So when do you think they start asking?

Since in your logic they don't start asking about male/female relationships when they're in kindergarten then why prey-tell do you think its a good idea to teach them about men/men and female/female relationships at that age?:coffee:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If you can prove homosexuality is a birth defect or brain disorder, feel free to teach it as such. I would have ABSOLUTELY no objection. Until that point, it should be taught as an alternate lifestyle, like any other, and be accepted just like the revolutions to make blacks and women equal to white men.

Do you teach your kids what it means to love?
Why can this love not be expanded to include homosexual love? It exists. It isn't erotic.
How many kids do you have?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

oh really? :killingme And you've raised how many kids?:popcorn:

So when do you think they start asking?

Since in your logic they don't start asking about male/female relationships when they're in kindergarten then why prey-tell do you think its a good idea to teach them about men/men and female/female relationships at that age?:coffee:

You're right...I haven't raised any kids...that is why I stated IN MY EXPERIENCE. clear enough for ya? :smile:
If a kid is old enough to ask about heterosexual relationships, then they are old enough to know about homosexual ones.

How many kids do you have?

that has to do with what, praytell?

L

luckystar

Because if you had any children then you would know, or at least I hope you would, that this isn't appropriate subject matter for kindergartners.

What, the fact that mommy and daddy are in something called a relationship? And Billy's parents are in one too, and just so happen to both be females? What's inappropriate? We're not talking sausages and flowers here.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We should also never bend over backwards for blacks, asians, hispanics, muslims, atheists, agnostics, native americans, skinny people, non-drinkers, Hummer drivers, Norwegians, buddhists, natural blondes, un-circumsized males, jews, people over the age of 25, women.

After all, they are all just minorities, who gives a shiat about them?

You're mixing apples and oranges..

Recognized "Minority" as based on race, religion or creed, or those IN a minority based on what they've bought, or their size or hair color.

If you have a differing opinion than most, or just different than most you are IN the minority, if you are Halfrican you ARE a minority. Gays refer to themselves as a minority, hoping most won't be able to differentiate, and treat them special like other people that ARE minorities. Being a minoirty is not asking for the same treatment or equality, but special treatment.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
What, the fact that mommy and daddy are in something called a relationship? And Billy's parents are in one too, and just so happen to both be females? What's inappropriate? We're not talking sausages and flowers here.

What they were teaching the kids in school. What parents deem appropriate may not be the same thing.

nomoney

You're right...I haven't raised any kids...that is why I stated IN MY EXPERIENCE. clear enough for ya? :smile:
If a kid is old enough to ask about heterosexual relationships, then they are old enough to know about homosexual ones.

well your experience must be very limited cause its wrong.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

And unless the parents and/ or teachers are making out in the hallway, why should this matter to a 5 year old?

I can picture ALL of my teachers from all my years of school... I'd guess that I couldn't tell you what 90% of their sexual orientation was.

Like I said, gays aren't looking for equal treatment, they are looking for special treatment. A hetero couple (say married teachers) make out in the hallway, they get fired, you do the same to a homosexual couple and it's discrimintation. THAT's not being equal, that's special treatment.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Now let's take straight and gay out of the equation.

When did we start teaching sex-ed and reproduction, and safe sex in schools? At what age?

Has the amount of teenage (or pre-teenage) pregnancies gone up or down?

How about STD's and AIDs, up or down?

If the answer to both of those questions is UP, the 'education' is failing, and we shouldn't be teaching it in school at all.