Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Who Was in Charge of Capitol Security on Jan. 6 Dies Suddenly, Hours Before Hearing

HemiHauler

🤣

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    553 KB · Views: 46

LJ1999

I'm reminded of the call between Trump and Zelensky as recited by Adam Schiff - where he ADDED and changed stuff as he read it out loud.
A work of pure fiction.
It also reminds me of the Kavanaugh hearings. When things weren't exciting enough, the Dems kept finding new witnesses coming out of the wood work.

dave20

Well I am curious how many of the firearms that were allegedly seen in the crowd that stayed outside the mags were confiscated and those who were armed prosecuted. If not why not. Having a person that may pose a threat milling about in the crowd doesn't make sense. Who were these people.
I'm very disappointed with the President Trump if he did carry on the way they described, but if he truly believed the election was stolen from him I can understand why he was so furious. Not sure he will be a viable candidate after this. That's what really disappoints me.

HemiHauler

I have a feeling the portly former president flung more hamberders against the wall today than he shoved down his gullet.

herb749

Well I am curious how many of the firearms that were allegedly seen in the crowd that stayed outside the mags were confiscated and those who were armed prosecuted. If not why not. Having a person that may pose a threat milling about in the crowd doesn't make sense. Who were these people.
I'm very disappointed with the President Trump if he did carry on the way they described, but if he truly believed the election was stolen from him I can understand why he was so furious. Not sure he will be a viable candidate after this. That's what really disappoints me.

All of this is to keep him from running. The democrats problem is their current man in office has screwed things up so badly that Hillary Clinton could beat him in the primary. And she's hated more than him .