Sex as a weapon

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Biscuit
if you think you guys are gonna be tired tommorrow. she so mad right now its gonna be survivher night. you know how she gets when shes mad.:cool:
Keep dreaming homeboy! Not in your wildest dreams! Couch for you!

K

Kain99

Plus, I still have remnants of cherry filling so ............ No chance!

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Originally posted by IM4Change
But what if he wants you to do your duty? :confused:

do your duty, did we already go over this........

give a whole new meaning to watch tv on the couch dont ya think.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by IM4Change
:barf: TMI

I think this would be an appropriate time for me to disembark this freight train before it completely derails. :frown:

kain, do me a favor and save it if it starts going down like the titanic, k? :winK:

:howdy: Night all!

K

Kain99

Public announcement

This thread is officially dead! I am going to bed. See ya in the morning if I live another day! :bawl:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
HOLY ####!!!

Q: What is the group interested in today?

A: Duh

Now, to SPEAK for myself, dahling, here is my position:

Dr. L led this woman to fessing up (which is why she called in the first place, to get Laura to get her to take that first shaky step towards taking responsibility for her own actions) that she was the one, through her actions based on her mindset, that was causing all the problems.

She said "we're 'losing' intimacy"

Laura said 'cutting him off to punish him for what you did, huh?'

She said 'yep' with that kinda guilty giggle that says 'you got me'

Laura was merely pointing out that one of the problems with having a head problem, rescuer syndrom they agreed in this case, was that not only do you hurt other people in the process but you hurt yourself.

He's done nothing wrong and YOU aren't getting any??? Does not compute. Head problem. Simple.

Couple of anecdotes to buttress the point:

"When I'm pizzed at Larry about something, he's definitely not getting any"

Thank you baby! She ain't pizzed at him in our example. She's pizzed at herself and he is screwed (or not) because his fault in this is simply in existing.

Also, let's not be giving our boys in Iraq all this credit to say they are getting hitched just to stir up trouble. 5 will get you 10 that they think they are in love and the women just want to get to the US by any means necessary. Not all, but most.

Women THINK better about relationships than men for the most
part.

Can I get an amen???

The woman in our Dr. Laura case grew up a certain way and now thought "Oh, I can SAVE these poor children and straighten this man out who needs me so!". Then, the check comes due. The reality check. He thought she meant it. So did she.

The Iraqi babes are going down the same path. Careful what you wish for.

Thinking better doesn't always mean thinking smarter.

Can I get an amen?

Now, in a 'normal' relationship, yeah, there are times that he or she is more interested in being pizzed than making up. I acknowledge that and I do not put it in the same category with this woman who needs and is seeking some help.

That said, men tend to have a favored way of 'making up'. Sort of a 'if you intend to swim through life together you should get wet' thought process.

Can I get an amen?

Women, God bless every one of you, sometimes want us to un-do what we did to pizz you off.

This guy CAN'T. The rest of us would love to, but, let's go swimming first!

Amen.

SxyPrincess

Hhhmm...let me try and answer. I've withheld sex from a boyfriend before because I was pizzed at him, but I've also had sex with him even though I was pizzed. Afterwards, I just got up and continued my day still upset. Just depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

When I found myself falling out of love with him, I didn't want to have sex with him anymore because I didn't have an attraction anymore, not because I wanted to punish him.

Vrai, I think you and Larry are both correct. Just a matter of different situations/emotions.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Larry Gude
Women, God bless every one of you, sometimes want us to un-do what we did to pizz you off.
Liar! All we want is for you to say you're sorry - and MEAN IT!!!

He's sitting here right next to me so I'm saying this to him as I'm typing it. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'll read through all this later. My take on the original question is I have to agree with Vrai. If you pi$$ me off I sure as $hit don't want to sleep with you and NO it's not because I'm punishing you it's cause at that point in time YOU are not desierable to me. I have this problem with ex bf's trying to be friends w/ benefits. Um hello jacka$$, I broke up with you for a reason..... If you weren't good enough to date anymore you're not good enough to sleep with either.

Men just don't get it.