SEX

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I actually had a friend who would do that - wear wee little bitty skirts and a wonderbra, boof out her hair, lots of makeup - then couldn't figure out why men didn't engage her in intelligent conversation and were focused on her cleavage.  At work, no less.

I only like smart, funny, honest guys, regardless of the physical appearance.  I find that stupid gorgeous players tend to get uglier and uglier the more you have to talk to them.  And smart, funny homelies get more and more attractive.  I'm lucky that my husband is a cutie pie but I was crazy about him before I ever met him in person.

PmoneyandTT

what do you mean chill out - I have obviously offended you.. But thats cool - some people can't accept - me because I don't have blonde hair and blue eyes.. Now tell me to chill out!!! Im sure I got your skirt in a ruff now..

I like doing that.. Because I bring out the real you - when I do it..

Wear what you like - but don't say fat girls should wear something - they think they look cute like you..

Believe me - Im far from fat.. I did the whole britney spears thing - But workplace is workplace.. Im sure since you were in the military or still in the military - you can't wear civilian clothes to work - and do your job - you have a uniform.. Well the same goes for business people.. We have a job to do - can't do it in fishnets and short skirts..

Only AP - and BBC knows me - so don't refer to me as anyone else - besides TT.. With the quote you have on your postings - I would think you were some jar head marine.. But like I said - I don't know you - and you don't know me.. So you chill out..

Im sure you won't be as good as King Ken... He was a worthy opponent..

Christy

b*tch rocket
Ooh!  Sorry all, didn't mean to post that three times!  Don't know what happened!  Hey, but that's 3 more to forum junkie!

Otter

Nothing to see here
(throwing the red flag) personal foul on Christy for overstressing the fishnet stockings and boots. :)

Christy

b*tch rocket
Otter, I think that fishnets and combat boots make for very apropriate business attire.  I've not heard a complaint yet, or at least that I could hear from beneath my bosses desk! :)

Christy

b*tch rocket
And please, Before anyone's head spins off, my under the desk posting WAS A JOKE!  A haha, a hehe, giggle, giggle, giggle!

However, I'm dead serious about the fishnets and combat boots! :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chill out!

No, yoooooou chill out!

NO!  YOOOOOOOU chill out!

:lmao:

Believe me, TT - we <b>know</b> the real Christy!  I think fishnets and combat boots about covers it - the girly-girl Second Amendment Sister.  If you want to see the softy side, get her in front of an abandoned animal or a grouchy neighbor.  If you want to see the tough side, try and impose more gun laws on an unsuspecting public.

Can I get an Amen?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Vrai, you can get a big amen!  I can't believe you still remember the grouchy neighbor incident!

PmoneyandTT

Blah blah blah

Sluts in boots - thats a real good comeback..

You charge by the hour? Joke - well since we don't know each other - I can't joke with you like that..

To me sex appeal is how you carry yourself.. Some women and men give off this scent - that just breathes sex - and you don't know why your instantly attracted to them.. Believe me - I have had some experiences like that.. See this guy - and instant attraction.. Then he opens his mouth - dang he is immature..

No but serious - some people just carry a sex appeal that is beyond words..

K

KaZamm1061

I know the Scent. Damn people need to take a shower. J/K hehehehehehe <----- Needs a good woman to cook and clean and do the laundry. Maybe even sit home and watch soaps all day. NOT. Sounds like you? SHOUT OUT!

PmoneyandTT

Oh - far from it.. Don't sit home - working women.. Actually - Im one of those Witches - that sit over at DOJ - and determine if the budget Components wants congress to pass - significant.  

And if I sat at home - oh believe me I don't watch Soaps - to stupid for my taste.. I like getting knowledge not trash.. I read enough on this forum - to last a life-time.. I enjoy a few heated debates here and there..  

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pmoney, Wow, job with the DOJ.  I'm impressed.

As for me, when I'm not "hookin" on the corner, I'm watching Rosie or listening to Barbara Streisand.  They are the type of women we should all strive to be! :kiss: