SEX

PmoneyandTT

actually Pmoney is the white guy - and TT - is the black girl.. ha ha

DOJ is another job - to put food on the table.. Believe me - I would rather be at home with my kids..

Christy

b*tch rocket
Thanks for the clarification on the name TT.  Sorry about that.

Hah!  We agree on something.  I would probably love my job if I didn't have kids.  It's actually very interesting.  I would however, take being at home with my kids over any job.  I am busting my hump, and paying off bills, so that within a year or so I can become "June Cleaver".  

PmoneyandTT

actually it doesn't bother me - we have different approaches to different subjects.. I find difference between people make a better relationship

B

BigBrothaCon

Hey, what happened to talking about sex.  Let's leave the politics on the politics thread.  Can't we all just have some fun?:cheers:

Christy

b*tch rocket
"Let's talk about sex ba-by, let's talk about you an me.."  Sorry, having a Salt N Peppa moment! :)

I think the sexiest thing on a man are their eyes.  Windows to the soul.

K

KaZamm1061

Okay if its eyes you want i have those. At least i have been told i have great eye's. Dark Blue at that. As for the legs Well im a guy what can i say, Athletic look i have but leg i dunno i dont look at them unless im in the shower washing up. You judge. I cant play socoor but SXY im will to try. lol

Christy

b*tch rocket
KaZamm, you've got a deal.  I've been looking for a set of blue eyes.  They will look nice in a jar, right beside the brown ones and green ones I've already collected and have displayed on my nightstand.  :)

PmoneyandTT

Pmoney has green ones - with a touch of blue - but claims they are green..

Not I don't like brown eyes.. BBC - has some nice eyes.. Thats not consider Incest?  Hope not..

(Edited by PmoneyandTT at 10:02 am on Dec. 13, 2001)

K

KaZamm1061

christy, Do you have aim? if so look me up and lets talk. MeAndKids is my username

PmoneyandTT

Are you looking for single women? Man - Christy aren't you married? I think she just wants the eyes - not the body that comes with it.. :0

K

KaZamm1061

Well will someone hook me up? I need to get out more often as if thats all it takes to get a date. I should have lots of Gals all over me. Whats the problem then? Im not bad looking. :) CALGON TAKE ME AWAY. hehehehehehe

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hairy guys are disgusting - leaving that crap all over the shower and sink.  Ick!  Larry's the only hairy guy I've ever been remotely interested in - he looks like Chewbacca practically.  But I was already crazy about him before I knew he was a hairball so I guess love can conquer all.

Christy, Larry has blue eyes and the other day I'd have gladly dug them out of the sockets and presented them to you.  Today he's bahaving himself, though, so have to wait for next time. :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I guess I can't complain about my husband, he :king: just sent me a dozen red roses and he's been out of town since Monday night.  
Hmmm, unless...na, he wouldn't!  I'm doing the happy dance. :dance:

John

Nothing wrong with being a hairy man!!! We're supposed to have lots of hair!
Now on the other hand...hairy women...that would be disgusting!  :lmao:

K

KaZamm1061

Well Im far from hairy. Hair is ok in some places but not on the back and all over the chest. Makes people look like monkeys. OP's that how we evolved. I resemble a babys ass. Nice a smooth skin. Sorry to thoughs guys and gals that are hairy. lol

B

BigBrothaCon

Hey Kazamm,

I heard AP was available.  Maybe you should try and hook up with her.  Hehehehehe:wink:

Christy

b*tch rocket
TT, I'll have to have you over to watch the "old man" prance around with his (new) flat hairy belly.  He's on a mission to be "buff" and "studly".  I'm thinking pre-midlife crisis.  He prances around like a Peacock these days.

KaZamm, I only have msn messenger.  If you've got messenger, you can add me to your list.  I'll talk to anyone.  That's how I got my hands on those other eyes! :)

Vrai, Steve is Chewbacca on Rogaine!  He doesn't shed though.  Well he might, but he's so anal about cleanliness he probably wipes up all the hair even before it settles on the shower floor.