Votes: 70 61.4%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
This issue really can't be a 'cut and dry' one. There are so many factors that can influence sex in a relationship ... age being a BIG one. :really:

Without specs, it's hard to say what the problem is and whether or not one should "run". :ohwell:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Say it's not a health/age issue. All the couple's I know haven't had any health issues just no sex.

Last edited:

crabcake

Originally posted by CMC122
:roflmao: I think it ended up resulting in that :roflmao:

well then ... there's the problem ... communication! obviously one was unhappy and didn't open their yap about it ... so the other felt neglected/unloved/unwanted/etc., and stupidly sought the fulfillment of those needs from someone else. Feeling that way doesn't (IMO) give the person a free pass to tag another azz; they should confront the issue with their mate or get out if they're that unhappy before sticking someone else.

Thank you, that'll be $150 (and that's including your discount!) :wink:

K

Kain99

You mean to get what they want or to hurt someone?
Exactly! What better way to hurt your mate than to witholdsex? It can be very powerful. Cruel but powerful.:frown:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by crabcake
well then ... there's the problem ... communication! obviously one was unhappy and didn't open their yap about it ... so the other felt neglected/unloved/unwanted/etc., and stupidly sought the fulfillment of those needs from someone else. Feeling that way doesn't (IMO) give the person a free pass to tag another azz; they should confront the issue with their mate or get out if they're that unhappy before sticking someone else.

Thank you, that'll be $150 (and that's including your discount!) :wink:
I'll send him the bill:wink:

Please note that I don't have this problem in my relationship I was just wondering how most people felt about it, if it were to happen to them:dance:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Kain99
Exactly! What better way to hurt your mate than to witholdsex? It can be very powerful. Cruel but powerful.:frown:
What could you do to a mate (short of cheating) to make them not have sex with you? Is it like the house isn't clean enough, dinner sucked kinda stuff:confused:

crabcake

hey kain ...

sure don't ... but a lack of it sure causes a lot! :really:

so in taking my own advice, I guess I should tell :gossip: about his :gossip: soon, huh. :ohwell:

Last edited:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: hey kain ...

so in taking my own advice, I guess I should tell :gossip: about his :gossip: soon, huh. :ohwell:
Definately. You should even start a thread to :gossip: about it.

K

Kain99

What could you do to a mate (short of cheating) to make them not have sex with you? Is it like the house isn't clean enough, dinner sucked kinda stuff:confused:
All people are different I suppose. Anger, Self Loathing, Fear can all play a role.

It just depends... One person may withold sex because he didn't get his way, while another might withold sex because he's angry about missing money. There are a million reasons why human beings lash out and hurt each other.