Votes: 70 61.4%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
R

RadioPatrol

If something happened and Larry could no longer do his marital duty, I wouldn't leave him or anything like that - we'd just have to deal with it. But when we were dating, he had to put out. That's it. I had this huge laundry list of characteristics my future husband MUST have and burning the sheets was one of them.

Oh Vrail, burning the sheets and your current Avatar just do not go together ... :whistle:

goodolgirl

That's funny I had the opposite happen! My ex-husband was never happy with what we had. so don't just blame the women!!
Let's say you work 14 hours a day to support lil miss high maintenance and are pretty friggin worn out by the time you get home in the evening. That big azz house and sporty SUV ain't paying for themselves ya know.

Why do you gals insist that if you aren't getting it from your man at home that he must be getting it somewhere else?

Don't laugh at this situation, either. I know too many working class men in this area that are going through this ####. The cheating accusations from their wives cut them to the bone everytime they hear it.

Something in the water around these parts killing marriages...............and lots of women that are never happy with what they have.

bcp

In My Opinion
you know, As a life long Sheep Farmer, I have to say that questions like this really confuse me.
how can you possibly have relationship with any female and not poke her now and again behind the woodshed when the temp is low......................

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
This question would really depend on the age group the couple was in.

Or should I say it would depend on how old the guy is, or how old the woman is.

If the guy is between 18 and 35 he would more than likely start having an extra marital affair.

If the woman is between 35 and 50 she would more than likely have an extra marital affair.

This question would also depend on ones morals and would also depend on health, aches & pains and stress.

It would also depend on how much free time one had on their hands and how many children the couple had and at what age group the children were in.

Then again if it's the woman that can't have sex and she loves him. BJ's are the answer. Spontaneous BJ's will always keep guys close to home.

Now if it were the guy and he still loves her. Putting his face in the place is the answer. Along with some battery operated toys.

There are too many scenarios to answer this poll.

Phina

I think a healthy sex life with your husband is esential. Of course if he or you was maimed in a car accident (etc) I wouldn't expect them to stop loving you and leave.

You vow to love them in Sickness and in health. If their/your health prevents sex, that's not a green light to run around screwing other people.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Physical handicaps that make sex impossible are different than situations in which the lack of sex is by choice. Ours began as a by-choice thing and then unfortunately MS took over and it was no longer a matter of choice.

Sexless marriages can be very loving. Sex IS an important element of the relationship and it is usually the best expression, the best communication of love and mutual admiration. But hanging in there with her (or him) through the tough times (times of no sex) as well as through the good times is perhaps a more eloquent expression of love than any other. One might go so far as to say that not hanging in there in times of no sex might indicate weak love.

Do I miss it? You bet!!!! It bothers me every day. And I never thought I'd miss just cuddling, but I do.

Anyhow, if anything other than a physical handicap or geographical separation is causing the sexless relationship, I suggest getting the problem fixed via counseling or something, because the real issue is probably much bigger than sex.