Votes: 8 11.3%
  • It really doesn't matter

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

Toxick

Splat
I like it long.

The longer the better.

My wife says the same thing, but I don't think she means hair.

Although any hair hanging down past the hiney-region tends to be a bit much.

lovinmaryland

Toxick said:
I like it long.

The longer the better.

My wife says the same thing, but I don't think she means hair.

Although any hair hanging down past the hiney-region tends to be a bit much.
did you say hiney :sniggle:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
mv_princess said:
As a guy (*or even female*) Do you prefer your lady to have longer hair or shorter hair

Longer past the shoulders...
And shorter above

Preferably longer than mine (which as you've seen is past my shoulders).

W

wkndbeacher

mv_princess said:
As a guy (*or even female*) Do you prefer your lady to have longer hair or shorter hair

Longer past the shoulders...
And shorter above

It would depend on the lady...I ve seen women that look good both ways

meangirl

Nice lady!
Dye Tied said:
I don't agree with age playing a part in having long or short hair. I do both long and short and don't give a thought to it having to do with age. It depends on the person.

:yeahthat: I'm old and prefer long hair. :lol:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I don't consider mine long....but, have been told that it is....I prefer it long because it weighs down the "shirley temple curls" and makes them less curly....I can also do more with it when it's long

As for guys....when I was younger, I liked guys with long hair.....now, I prefer short or no hair at all....I think it's sexy and it doesn't get in the way :yay:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Dye Tied said:
I don't agree with age playing a part in having long or short hair. I do both long and short and don't give a thought to it having to do with age. It depends on the person.

To each his own; but when I see some 85 year old granny with long gray hair down to her @zz I think it looks far from classy and generally witch-like.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Club'nBabySeals said:
To each his own; but when I see some 85 year old granny with long gray hair down to her @zz I think it looks far from classy and generally witch-like.

Maybe 85 year old granny has an old grampy that likes her long azz hair. At 85, she probably doesn't give a shiat what anyone else thinks. :lol:

N

nitwhit3286

Chain729 said:
Since when do you have long hair :confused:

well it has been a while since you have seen me now hasn't it? It is way past my shoulders now...pretty soon it will be a horsey's mane! hehe I joke I joke.