Votes: 43 60.6%
  • shorter hair

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • It really doesn't matter

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
Long hair certainly makes it easier to drag my mate into the cave and has proven useful during fantasy rodeo night. :lmao:

Foxhound

Finishing last
I prefer ladies to have hair. Mind you there are a few women who can pull off the bald look. But not many. It all depends on the head shape and facial features. I do however like the look of long flowing hair on a lady.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Older men should have shorter hair, but I think that young guys with long hair or super sexy. I always dug that rock star look for some reason. :hot:

I've always told guys not to worry about them turning grey, worry aobu 'em turnin' loose!!

I like Elaine, no matter how meam she is.:neener:

I can't imagine Migtig with no hair:frown:

Jesus was a hippie :peace:

I look awful with short hair, but I hate having it in my face so I live in a ponytail.

FInally, my Great Gamm had hair down to her ass at the age of 94 that was thick and white as snow. It was beautiful and I wished I had hair like hers:sad:

M

Mousebaby

I have ALWAYS had long hair, styled in many different ways. My Grandmother always told me a woman's hair is her crowning glory. She told me to always make my hair pretty for my husband and take good care of it. I do just that everyday! Grandma's ROCK!!

(Miss you Mamaw! :huggy:)

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Roberta said:
Whats the difference??
I've always had shoulder-length hair or longer. I just recently cut it...short! I HAVE to style it now, no way around it. When I could put it in a ponytail, I was able to hop out of the shower, put hair up and go if I wanted. That's the difference. :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
High EGT said:
Long hair certainly makes it easier to drag my mate into the cave and has proven useful during fantasy rodeo night. :lmao:
Q: Why do cavemen drag their women by their hair?
A: So they don't fill up with dirt! :jet:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Chasey_Lane said:
I've always had shoulder-length hair or longer. I just recently cut it...short! I HAVE to style it now, no way around it. When I could put it in a ponytail, I was able to hop out of the shower, put hair up and go if I wanted. That's the difference. :yay:

:yeahthat:

Plus, with long hair, wearing a ball cap doesn't mean looking like a boy, or BsGal.

:lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
now I do prefer long hair on women, but if a short hair woman is putting out......

C

czygvtwkr

mv_princess said:
As a guy (*or even female*) Do you prefer your lady to have longer hair or shorter hair

Longer past the shoulders...
And shorter above

Short hair is fine if it is feminine, there are girly short hair cuts and then there are butch short hair cuts.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Hey Chain, wanna come over? We can take turns pulling each others hair!

Dear Krama giver,

I do not like having my hair pulled. It's been done on many occassions (by adults, my princess, creeper wheels, a dremel) and not once has it been pleasant. However, if you'd like to fill out an application, maybe, I'll pull yours for you.

Sincerely,

-Chain

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Chain729 said:
Hey Chain, wanna come over? We can take turns pulling each others hair!

Dear Krama giver,

I do not like having my hair pulled. It's been done on many occassions (by adults, my princess, creeper wheels, a dremel) and not once has it been pleasant. However, if you'd like to fill out an application, maybe, I'll pull yours for you.

Sincerely,

-Chain

OOOHHHH!!!! You SO need a :spank:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Beelzebaby666 said:
OOOHHHH!!!! You SO need a :spank:

For what? And what makes you think anyone is going to :spank: me? You don't become a :gossip: without knowing a few tricks to keep girls in line.