Votes: 43 60.6%
  • shorter hair

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • It really doesn't matter

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters
B

Bronwyn

Hubby likes my hair long. Every time I get it cut he has to remind me not to get too much off! :lmao:

W

Warrant guru

mv_princess said:
As a guy (*or even female*) Do you prefer your lady to have longer hair or shorter hair

Longer past the shoulders...
And shorter above

I like my hair long when I have it short and short when it's long. As soon as I cut it all off, I wish I hadn't. As soon as it starts getting long, I want to cut it all off again. Hubby likes it long but then cripes about my hair clogging up the drain in the shower. :lmao:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I'm an all or nothin' kind of gal

Jameo said:
:barf: Guys should NOT have long hair!

I like guys who have long hair or who are completely bald. Sexy!!!! :yay:

As for women, it depends. Fat girls don't pull off short hair very well IMO.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
It depends, I've met some women who were absolutely gorgeous, and had short hair, and also long hair...

It doesn't matter to me...

As for the giddy up horsie, well, long hair, your back on the saddle..when they have shorter hair, you got to be up close and personal :wink:

:lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
mv_princess said:
As a guy (*or even female*) Do you prefer your lady to have longer hair or shorter hair

Longer past the shoulders...
And shorter above
Are you mad at me cause I cut all my hair off? :frown:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
migtig said:
Are you mad at me cause I cut all my hair off? :frown:
No not at all!! You haven't seen me with my short hair? I love both

but I was talking with a guy friend of mine, and we started discussing which was better short or long. He informed me that if a girl has short hair it means she is manly. Which I don't agree with at all. So I came here to see if guys were really only turned on by chicks with long hair.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
mv_princess said:
No not at all!! You haven't seen me with my short hair? I love both

but I was talking with a guy friend of mine, and we started discussing which was better short or long. He informed me that if a girl has short hair it means she is manly. Which I don't agree with at all. So I came here to see if guys were really only turned on by chicks with long hair.
:roflmao: He's whack. I'm getting hit on more with my short do. I think it's cause it's so bouncy fluffy and fun and has that "I just got out of bed" look. :really: And you know how "manly" I look. :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
migtig said:
:roflmao: He's whack. I'm getting hit on more with my short do. I think it's cause it's so bouncy fluffy and fun and has that "I just got out of bed" look. :really: And you know how "manly" I look. :lmao:
Yes I know. I told him he was WAY off. There is a difference between short and manly.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I've done the really short pixie cut (for ten years matter of fact) and the boob length. These days I hover between just above and just below the shoulders. I don't consider hair slightly above the shoulders to be short though. I consider it short when it's chin length and up.

Pete

Repete
pixiegirl said:
I've done the really short pixie cut (for ten years matter of fact) and the boob length. These days I hover between just above and just below the shoulders. I don't consider hair slightly above the shoulders to be short though. I consider it short when it's chin length and up.
Who's chin?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
pixiegirl said:
I dunno, comparing it to how it was before I think my hair is short. :lmao:

However, I love being able to wash, run my hands through it and go.