• ProBlack

• Trans Shooter

• Other - Put answer in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The problem is that these ghouls are so surrounded and cocooned in their cult that they feel perfectly comfortable saying stuff like this right out in public. It doesn't occur to them that anyone would take offense because everyone they know is saying the same thing.

I remember being terrified some crazy would take a shot at Obama. That would be the very LAST thing any sane person should have wanted, for a variety of reasons from political to basic humanity. But Obama was never the target of this type of hate - it was just normal partisan hate, not this visceral over the top padded room territory rage.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_0782.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

"Donald Trump A Threat To Democracy" The Dramatic Culmination And End Of A Long lie​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Secret Service Were WARNED About Shooter AND DID NOTHING, Trump Assassin WAS LET To Take Shots​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

A Breakdown of the Assassination Attempt Against Trump

A Breakdown of the Assassination Attempt Against Trump

Moments Before the Shooting: Police Officer Approaches Rooftop​

Just before the shooting, a police officer with Butler Township attempts to approach the shooter by climbing onto the roof where he had positioned himself.
As the officer grabs onto the roof’s ledge to get on the roof, the shooter turns and aims his gun in the officer’s direction.

At this point, the officer lets go of the ledge, retreats, and reports the threat via radio. The shooter then opens fire on the rally below.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Firefighter Corey Comperatore’s widow refused Biden call after Trump rally shooting: ‘Didn’t want to talk to him’

“I didn’t talk to Biden,” Helen Comperatore said from her Pennsylvania home on Monday. “I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him.”

Corey Comperatore, a beloved volunteer firefighter and married father of two, was at Trump’s rally in Butler, Pa. on Saturday with his family when deranged sniper Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, opened fire.

A bullet struck the former president in the ear, two rallygoers were wounded and Corey Comperatore was killed in the gunfire.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Isn’t This What The Left Wanted?

We don’t doubt that many of the left who fantasized about Trump taking a fatal bullet, such as John McWhorter, are now feeling some remorse. But for every one of those there are too many who were frustrated that the would-be assassin missed his shot by the smallest of margins.

At the institutional level, the Democrats and their political machine have to now rethink how they will campaign for the next 16 weeks. Will they eventually ratchet up their rhetoric to the frenzied level they had reached just last week? How about the constant claims from the party and the media that Trump is “literally” Hitler, an authentic fascist, a dictator in waiting, a grave threat to the United States – will we see and hear those again? This is particularly interesting, because, as others have said before us, if Trump is truly the monster he’s been portrayed to be, then cutting down the American fuhrer is the only proper response.

Yet many who have been making those wild and perpetually toxic remonstrations are now praying for Trump, wishing him well, and calling for civility and brotherhood. This means everything they said before was all part of the big lie – and they knew it.

It’s also reasonable to ask: Will the Democrats back off their efforts to break and imprison Trump? (A sizable crack has already formed in that wall with federal Judge Aileen Cannon dismissing the classified documents case against him because naming Jack Smith as special counsel to prosecute the former president “violates the Appointments Clause of the United States Constitution.”)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Mr Farage was not alone among European populists condemning the media’s role in fomenting hatred towards the former president, with both Geert Wilders of the Netherlands and Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico — who recently survived an assassination attempt as well — suggesting that the media incited the attempt on Trump’s life.

Like Fico and Wilders, Mr Farage has also been a target of political violence, including having rocks thrown at him during his campaign for Parliament. This came just days after the Reform UK leader was pelted with a milkshake in Clacton.

Farage was previously hit in the face with a milkshake during the 2019 European Parliament election campaign. Following the assault, prominent left-wing British comedian Jo Brand “joked” on the BBC that it would have been better if the milkshake had been battery acid instead.

Mr Farage remarked on Sunday: “It’s only a comment. It’s only a joke. It’s only a milkshake. So the Left squawk each time someone drenches me with a drink, or a so-called comedian suggests people should throw battery acid at me on the BBC. It’s just a joke. If you’re a politician, it’s part of the job description, right?

“Well, that is not true. The words deployed by the Left are, I believe, encouraging people. Rocks were thrown at me during the election campaign, and last night President Trump was shot. The favourite to be the next President mere millimetres away from death.”