• Pro Palestine / Islamist

• ProBlack

• Trans Shooter

• Other - Put answer in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

DERANGED Stephen A Smith ADMITS THE TRUTH About Trump WINNING After Failed Assassination Attempt!​

glhs837

Power with Control
Awesome.

The new one can run in 2028! :yahoo:
I saw a thing months ago. Showed a picture of Trump labelled "This is the Trump they are worried about." Followed by "This is the Trump they should be worried about." With a picture of Barron. Wife says she thinks he might avoid politics like the plague, Me I'm not so sure.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

🤣

WTF a bunch of pussies afraid of spending time on a slopped roof for a couple of hours so they put a couple cops IN THE BUILDING

CNN Anchor FREAKS OUT After GOP Ex-Military Sniper Pushes 'Conspiracy Theory' On Trump Assassination​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Shooter Had INSIDE HELP' World Record Veteran Sniper CONFIRMS Trump Assassination Was Coordinated​

The Trump Shooting Broke The Left​

"Why do you think Trump's assassination was staged?"​

JFC NEVER Trumper M Steel is deranged in this next bit ... where are the Medical Records, if Trump was ' shot ' in the ear with a High Powered Rifle [ suddenly an AR 15 is High Powered] he wouldn't have an ear.

Trump Jr GOES OFF On MSNBC Pushing INSANE CONSPIRACY On Trump's Ear After Failed Assassination!​

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Something Is DEFINITELY Wrong' Sebastian Gorka Tears Into Secret Service | Lauren Southern​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 My goodness. The facts surrounding the Trump assassination attempt are getting very complicated. The Wall Street Journal ran a story yesterday headlined, “Mystery Around Trump Shooter Deepens.” The UK Daily Mail ran a story yesterday headlined, “Cops found a remote detonator next to Thomas Crooks' cellphone- after FBI also found bombs in the car he parked next to the rally.” India Today ran a story yesterday headlined, “Trump rally shooter's final hours: Firing practice, buying ammunition, ladder.

image 14.png

Altogether, in short: the FBI is baffled.

Now, the details. Where to begin? Yesterday, we learned that, showing the technical prowess of an 81-year-old dementia patient, the FBI finally cracked shooter Thomas Crooks’ cell phone defenses, but then immediately became stymied again, and was unable to locate any clues. Agents are resting now, and hope to make another attempt soon.

On his way to the rally, Mr. Crooks stopped by The Home Depot and bought a five-foot ladder. The twenty-year-old carried the ladder, his father’s AR-15, a target rangefinder, an explosive detonator, and a heavy box of ammunition over a mile from the parking lot, through security, and into the restricted area. He strolled around the premises in broad daylight, using his rangefinder to calculate the distance to where Trump spoke. Police observed him for between 30 and sixty minutes. Then Crooks used his newly purchased five-foot ladder to haul his gear around fifteen feet up onto the roof of the building where he would shoot the President. Acting alone.

Allegedly. Experts reported Crooks could not have learned how to make a remote-detonated explosive on YouTube. Somebody taught him. Folks are wondering whether Crooks had a handler or trainer.

On Monday, CNN briefly ran a shocking shooter story, then quickly deleted it. The story quoted multiple experts who reported that the event audio reveals acoustic signatures from three different weapons, not two as previously reported:

image 15.png

You can’t find CNN’s story anywhere. The most trusted name in news memory-holed it, without explanation, apology, or excuse. It’s just gone. But fortunately, CNN’s triple-shooter story was picked up in a Tass article on the same date headlined, “Experts say three weapons fired at Trump rally.” Here’s the gist:

image 16.png

At 360 to 393 feet, the third shot would have been fired from much further away than Thomas Crooks’ location, which was less than half that distance.

Who ordered CNN’s story to be deleted?

Strangely, despite all this trustworthy media behavior, people still have questions. Yesterday, a freaked-out CNN anchor interviewed first-term Congressman Cory Mills (R-Fl.) at the RNC. Cory Mills is a former sniper who served in the U.S. Army as a member of the 82nd Airborne Division and the Joint Special Operations Command. He’s now a Congressman from Florida.

image 17.png

CLIP: CNN anchor interviews former sniper Cory Mills about the shooting (8:10).

Representative Mills carefully explained he harbors suspicions that Crooks was a lone gunman. At least, we should be asking the question. “The amount of negligence here,” Mills said, “I have a very hard time putting this down to fecklessness.” Neither does Congressman Mills seem to think the FBI is up to the job. “It almost seems like an investigation is necessary in Congress, not just the FBI,” Mills explained. Mills called for transparency, a full investigation by multiple agencies, and a “J-13 style” Congressional commission.

For its part, the Administration’s response yesterday could best be described as completely incoherent. The Daily Mail ran a fantastic story yesterday headlined, “Secret Service director gives bizarre reason why an agent wasn't on the roof where gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks opened fire on Trump as she rejects calls to resign.” You know things are getting unmanageably complicated when the official explanation for why it wasn’t a conspiracy is we were just incompetent. I promise I am not making this up.

First of all, DEI fanatic and Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle admitted yesterday that the agency’s tragic failure to secure the building’s roof was intentional. Second, she offered an excuse for that decision that was so catastrophically stupid it raised fundamental questions about whether Kimberly is qualified to work at the Secret Service at all, much less direct the agency:

image 18.png

(Haha, passive voice alert. “The decision was made.” Yes, but who made the decision?)

As so, behold the official explanation for the lack of security on the outside of the building, from the roof from where Crooks shot the President: a risk to the officers. But what about the risk to the President? I mean, what is the officers’ actual job? And … what risk to the officers? A sloped roof? Here’s the dangerous “sloped roof” in question:

image 19.png

If that roof were any less sloped, it would be flat as a pancake. My teenager could ride a hoverboard over that roof. Secret Service agents could jog blindfolded and backwards over that roof. Director Cheatle’s explanation was so dumb that further comment would insult your intelligence. But for completeness, behold the White House’s sloped roof:

image.png

I often counsel restraint in similar situations. When significant news breaks, the hot takes sprout like overnight mushrooms, and early information is frequently unreliable. It’s best to wait, I always say, and let things develop. And almost always, the incipient controversy quickly resolves, as whatever initially mysterious elements secure believable explanations. For instance, recall how the Pelosi assault story resolved, more or less, after police released the bodycam footage of David DePape’s hammer-time assault and the unsettling audio of Paul Pelosi’s 911 call.

In that instance, more information led to more clarity, even though the initial story seemed unbelievable.

But much less often, there are rare exceptions where, as time passes, the mystery does not resolve, but instead deepens and becomes even more puzzling and inexplicable.

President Trump’s assassination attempt is clearly in the rare second category. It’s the biggest story in the world. It has more ‘eyes on’ than anything else going, to the point everybody has forgotten all about Biden’s Battered Brain. But the more we find out, the crazier things get. While I admit the evidence is not yet all in, my lawyer’s brain is screaming there is no way Thomas Crooks acted alone.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I'm guessing the FBI is gonna be just as "stumped" as they were with the Tranny shooter at the christian school.

Or the owner of the White House Cocaine.

Or the Strzok/Page conspiracy.

Or the Las Vegas Concert Shooting

Or.... So many more

Miker/t

FB_IMG_1721247083666.jpg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Seems like bystanders should have told the ATF That there was a dog on that
roof instead.

Bare-ya-cuda

🔥🔥 My goodness. The facts surrounding the Trump assassination attempt are getting very complicated. The Wall Street Journal ran a story yesterday headlined, “Mystery Around Trump Shooter Deepens.” The UK Daily Mail ran a story yesterday headlined, “Cops found a remote detonator next to Thomas Crooks' cellphone- after FBI also found bombs in the car he parked next to the rally.” India Today ran a story yesterday headlined, “Trump rally shooter's final hours: Firing practice, buying ammunition, ladder.

image 14.png
Altogether, in short: the FBI is baffled.

Now, the details. Where to begin? Yesterday, we learned that, showing the technical prowess of an 81-year-old dementia patient, the FBI finally cracked shooter Thomas Crooks’ cell phone defenses, but then immediately became stymied again, and was unable to locate any clues. Agents are resting now, and hope to make another attempt soon.

On his way to the rally, Mr. Crooks stopped by The Home Depot and bought a five-foot ladder. The twenty-year-old carried the ladder, his father’s AR-15, a target rangefinder, an explosive detonator, and a heavy box of ammunition over a mile from the parking lot, through security, and into the restricted area. He strolled around the premises in broad daylight, using his rangefinder to calculate the distance to where Trump spoke. Police observed him for between 30 and sixty minutes. Then Crooks used his newly purchased five-foot ladder to haul his gear around fifteen feet up onto the roof of the building where he would shoot the President. Acting alone.

Allegedly. Experts reported Crooks could not have learned how to make a remote-detonated explosive on YouTube. Somebody taught him. Folks are wondering whether Crooks had a handler or trainer.

On Monday, CNN briefly ran a shocking shooter story, then quickly deleted it. The story quoted multiple experts who reported that the event audio reveals acoustic signatures from three different weapons, not two as previously reported:

image 15.png
You can’t find CNN’s story anywhere. The most trusted name in news memory-holed it, without explanation, apology, or excuse. It’s just gone. But fortunately, CNN’s triple-shooter story was picked up in a Tass article on the same date headlined, “Experts say three weapons fired at Trump rally.” Here’s the gist:

image 16.png
At 360 to 393 feet, the third shot would have been fired from much further away than Thomas Crooks’ location, which was less than half that distance.

Who ordered CNN’s story to be deleted?

Strangely, despite all this trustworthy media behavior, people still have questions. Yesterday, a freaked-out CNN anchor interviewed first-term Congressman Cory Mills (R-Fl.) at the RNC. Cory Mills is a former sniper who served in the U.S. Army as a member of the 82nd Airborne Division and the Joint Special Operations Command. He’s now a Congressman from Florida.

image 17.png
CLIP: CNN anchor interviews former sniper Cory Mills about the shooting (8:10).

Representative Mills carefully explained he harbors suspicions that Crooks was a lone gunman. At least, we should be asking the question. “The amount of negligence here,” Mills said, “I have a very hard time putting this down to fecklessness.” Neither does Congressman Mills seem to think the FBI is up to the job. “It almost seems like an investigation is necessary in Congress, not just the FBI,” Mills explained. Mills called for transparency, a full investigation by multiple agencies, and a “J-13 style” Congressional commission.

For its part, the Administration’s response yesterday could best be described as completely incoherent. The Daily Mail ran a fantastic story yesterday headlined, “Secret Service director gives bizarre reason why an agent wasn't on the roof where gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks opened fire on Trump as she rejects calls to resign.” You know things are getting unmanageably complicated when the official explanation for why it wasn’t a conspiracy is we were just incompetent. I promise I am not making this up.

First of all, DEI fanatic and Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle admitted yesterday that the agency’s tragic failure to secure the building’s roof was intentional. Second, she offered an excuse for that decision that was so catastrophically stupid it raised fundamental questions about whether Kimberly is qualified to work at the Secret Service at all, much less direct the agency:

image 18.png
(Haha, passive voice alert. “The decision was made.” Yes, but who made the decision?)

As so, behold the official explanation for the lack of security on the outside of the building, from the roof from where Crooks shot the President: a risk to the officers. But what about the risk to the President? I mean, what is the officers’ actual job? And … what risk to the officers? A sloped roof? Here’s the dangerous “sloped roof” in question:

image 19.png
If that roof were any less sloped, it would be flat as a pancake. My teenager could ride a hoverboard over that roof. Secret Service agents could jog blindfolded and backwards over that roof. Director Cheatle’s explanation was so dumb that further comment would insult your intelligence. But for completeness, behold the White House’s sloped roof:

image.png
I often counsel restraint in similar situations. When significant news breaks, the hot takes sprout like overnight mushrooms, and early information is frequently unreliable. It’s best to wait, I always say, and let things develop. And almost always, the incipient controversy quickly resolves, as whatever initially mysterious elements secure believable explanations. For instance, recall how the Pelosi assault story resolved, more or less, after police released the bodycam footage of David DePape’s hammer-time assault and the unsettling audio of Paul Pelosi’s 911 call.

In that instance, more information led to more clarity, even though the initial story seemed unbelievable.

But much less often, there are rare exceptions where, as time passes, the mystery does not resolve, but instead deepens and becomes even more puzzling and inexplicable.

President Trump’s assassination attempt is clearly in the rare second category. It’s the biggest story in the world. It has more ‘eyes on’ than anything else going, to the point everybody has forgotten all about Biden’s Battered Brain. But the more we find out, the crazier things get. While I admit the evidence is not yet all in, my lawyer’s brain is screaming there is no way Thomas Crooks acted alone.

What I imagine SMC79 looking like.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Liberals FURIOUS That People Get FIRED For Promoting Trump Assassination, Demand WE STOP​