• Pro Palestine / Islamist

• ProBlack

• Trans Shooter

• Other - Put answer in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Liberal Media Tries To Blame Trump For Assassination As Democrats GIVE UP On Overthrowing Biden!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Republicans CONFRONT WOKE Secret Service Director At RNC As Classmate EXPOSES Failed Trump Assassin!​

JFC JR is such a fuking Tool ...... we don't know if Trump was shot or hit with flying glass, where the 3 other people shot were sitting why was Trump allowed to pose for a ' photo ' op ... instead of shoved into the SUV

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Asset Manager Bought 12M SHORTS On DJT Day Before Attack On Trump Claims Report, Company DENIES IT​

stgislander

PREMO Member
IYKYK
nftcx2la2jcd1.jpeg

WingsOfGold

Tin foil hat here..........
Beings the SS director is good buddies with the faux dr Jill..... a deliberate setup maybe to take Trump out?
She's as power hungry as Bubbas whore Hitlery so who knows?????

TPD

the poor dad

Asset Manager Bought 12M SHORTS On DJT Day Before Attack On Trump Claims Report, Company DENIES IT​

A friend sent a blurb about this to me earlier today. This is big news in my opinion and needs more research.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden's NAACP Speech Seeks To Outlaw AR-15s After Failed Trump Assassination​

BREAKING!!! Congress Defies Supreme Court Decisions To Force National Rifle & Ammo Ban Bills!​

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Went looking around to see which Senators confirmed Cheatle to head the Secret Service. To my surprise it seems that there is no requirement for confirmation. Considering that there are between 1,200 to 1,500 appointees that require confirmation one would think that as critical as this position is that they should be subject to the process also. Anyone know why it is this way?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

VIDEO ANALYSIS: How Law Enforcement Failed to Protect Trump from an Assassination Attempt​

BREAKING: Whistleblowers Report Barely Any Secret Service Agents at Trump Rally During Shooting!​

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'd love to see their reaction in a real life/death situation. I'm sure it would be nothing less than an Oscar for dramatics. Kinda like AOC's "I almost died!" on Jan 6.