Should Qpid be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters

Qpid

Wow...

Funny how Vrai returning comments...shut up bytch were not quoted as well :rolleyes:

Yet a suggestion was given that I be banned for how I talk to her when I really dont give a fawk. She is a member of this board just like me, it does not matter if she "Runs it" or "owns it"....she is a poster. I treat her no different than the other members who have some sly shyt to say.

All of you know who you are!!! If I was to report all of your karma comments to Vrai you would ALL BE BANNED...they are worse than what I type up here. But I dont bytch, whine and complain about what I read or see up here because it IS ENTERTAINMENT.

Are we adults still in high school??!!! Some of you seriously cannot tell when I am joking especially when I use this :lol: or :lmao: all the time!!! If Mikes bytch ass wants to report me for making a joke about anal activity with him and Pete...then he needs to grow up and get out of his feelings. It was a joke which was sent in response to shut him up...and it worked!! i've been on ignore for quite sometime with him...and others.

That is your option. Ignore me.

Im a very spunky, outspoken, humorous, vulger, dont take shyt from nobody type of person. If those types of people are not allowed on this board, then Vrai would've banned me awhile ago. Dave DID NOT send me a warning before he gave me a time out (which was only a 1 day banning :lol: ) and the only warning I got from Vrai was about the F word.

There are at least 7 karma comments with the F word in them and although Vrai said I should report those people.....I DID NOT. Wanna know why? Because this is entertainment, a venue for free speech, and Im not in Pre-K whining about Tommy who called me a dork, an idiot, stupid or a fvck head... :lmao:

GROW UP PEOPLE!!!! :dance:

Qpid

dems4me said:
:shrug: I think Qpid's younger than most of us and yet we are told to "grow up" :lol:

I just gave you my real age and yet and still you want to try to think im some made up character with a fake persona...

I am who I am.

"dont goooo changinnnnn" :guitar:

rack'm

Jaded
Qpid said:
If Mikes bytch ass wants to report me for making a joke about anal activity with him and Pete...then he needs to grow up and get out of his feelings. It was a joke which was sent in response to shut him up...and it worked!! i've been on ignore for quite sometime with him...and others.

GROW UP PEOPLE!!!! :dance:

Just don't make reference to Pete and a goat....:nono:

:roflmao:

Qpid

rack'm said:

:roflmao:
Im sure someone who doesn't like him will send me info on that "goat" reference in the karma quotes. :lmao:

Im a great escape for the timid when it comes to karma.

I know a whole lot about some of you people!!!

You'd be surprised who likes you and who doesn't. :lmao:

But yet Im the one targeted for a banning!!! :lol:

D

dems4me

rack'm said:

/QUOTE]

:nono: that just baaaaaahhd... :lol:

Seriously guys, did I miss something? Am I supposed to be Qpid now too? Do folks think that once again I have an mpd I'm in denial about?

nomoney

dems4me said:
rack'm said:

/QUOTE]

Seriously guys, did I miss something? Am I supposed to be Qpid now too? Do folks think that once again I have an mpd I'm in denial about?
:headache:

Qpid

Whats with all this MPD crap??? :confused: I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!

Anyone who does that silly shyt is a COWARD!!

If you cant tell another member on a MESSAGE BOARD how you really feel...

may I suggest....

www.more-selfesteem.com :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
dems4me said:

EVERYONE has told you that.....:ginko:

Qpid

rack'm said:
I don't see Elaine on here anymore.....I wonder if she's not fallen to lurker again.....:lol:

her ass is sure up in the "banning" thread. :rolleyes: she is here but has me on ignore i've been told. :lol: