Should you wait?

Before or after marriage if love is involved?

• If they love each other its ok.

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Hellz no wait until marriage.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

Spoiled

Well i was raised catholic and part of that still is with me, which is one of the few reason i choose to obstain from sex.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spoiled said:
ive turned down 3 girls ;\
What kind of liberal ARE you??? You should have to turn in your voter registration card for that. Didn't you get your memos and talking points???

Spoiled

vraiblonde said:
What kind of liberal ARE you??? You should have to turn in your voter registration card for that. Didn't you get your memos and talking points???
Well its more than just religious, i couldnt deal with a kid. I dont want an STD, I dont trust condoms, and I dont trust a person to take a pill daily, hell I am sure I would forget if it was up to me... I am liberal on somethings and on others I am conservative and moderate...

SmallTown

Football season!
Spoiled said:
Well its more than just religious, i couldnt deal with a kid. I dont want an STD, I dont trust condoms, and I dont trust a person to take a pill daily, hell I am sure I would forget if it was up to me... I am liberal on somethings and on others I am conservative and moderate...
p####

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spoiled said:
I am liberal on somethings
Obviously not on the MAIN liberal issue, and that is abortion. You're not supposed to worry about pills and condoms.

You're having an epiphany. This is fascinating.

Spoiled

vraiblonde said:
Obviously not on the MAIN liberal issue, and that is abortion. You're not supposed to worry about pills and condoms.

You're having an epiphany. This is fascinating.
I think there should be a law passed on abortion that both parents need to conscent, with exceptions of course... I am however pro-choice... Pro-choice and pro-abortion are two different things...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spoiled said:
I am however pro-choice... Pro-choice and pro-abortion are two different things...
I am decidely pro-abortion. I don't want some chickie raising kids if she thought seriously about killing them before they've even had the chance to drive her crazy.

SmallTown

Football season!
Spoiled said:
Pro-choice and pro-abortion are two different things...
Many on the right don't understand that.

Just like I'm pro-death penalty, but not pro-do-something-to-get-the-death-penalty

Pete

Repete
Spoiled said:
I think there should be a law passed on abortion that both parents need to conscent, with exceptions of course... I am however pro-choice... Pro-choice and pro-abortion are two different things...
That mentality is false, a play on words liberals are taught to sooth their consciences. It is the same as saying pro-logging and pro-cutting down trees are different issues.

Pete

Repete
SmallTown said:
Many on the right don't understand that.

Just like I'm pro-death penalty, but not pro-do-something-to-get-the-death-penalty
That makes no sense, correctly stated I think your statement should be pro-death penalty and pro-killing as punishment for killing another human are different issues.