Should you wait?

Before or after marriage if love is involved?

• If they love each other its ok.

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Hellz no wait until marriage.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

janey83

Twenty Something
Originally posted by BuddyLee
I will have to know for sure. We will also have to set up an alarm for when they pull onto the street before they get to your neighborhood street a trip wire will do us quite well.

lol, oh my

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by mainman
It's hard to answer this question for someone else. I myself do not think you have to wait for marriage, but then again I will not sleep with someone that I do not have intense feelings for. That's just the way I am built. I know I will take a few shots for that remark, but oh well.

To me, sex is so much more than a physical act. It is a bonding, where 2 become 1...

Should you wait for marriage? I don't know, only you and your partner know the answer to that question...

While developing a relationship you have more important things to worry about than sex...

Don't mind MM, he is just feeling weak and vulnerable after leaving my place. :cool:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by SmallTown
Don't mind MM, he is just feeling weak and vulnerable after leaving my place. :cool:

I was wondering what was up. And they call him the Main Man.:rolleyes: j/k

mainman

Set Trippin
I was wondering what was up. And they call him the Main Man.:rolleyes: j/k
Go on friend, build your home on an unstable foundation and see what it gets you...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Originally posted by SmallTown

I told him you didn't share those intense feelings back. He should have just come and taken it cheap and tawdry from me so he wouldn't be hurt.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Go on friend, build your home on an unstable foundation and see what it gets you...

I know this Mr. Man. I was just joking.:razz: If you don't believe me just read the last four pages.:shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
I know this Mr. Man. I was just joking.:razz: If you don't believe me just read the last four pages.:shrug:
I thought we were all trying to have a discussion for once.. my bad...

janey83

Twenty Something
argh, I could care less about sex......all I'm concerned about is getting enough hours at work so that I can finally have a car at school this year. :bawl:

and it looks like I might not be able to

BuddyLee

Football addict

You know I really wish we could but some idiot like me has to go and ruin it each and every time. Damn the idiots!:banghead:

janey83

Twenty Something
You know I really wish we could but some idiot like me has to go and ruin it each and every time. Damn the idiots!:banghead:

:yawn: alright dear, this has been fun...I'll call you tomorrow.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by janey83
argh, I could care less about sex......all I'm concerned about is getting enough hours at work so that I can finally have a car at school this year. :bawl:

and it looks like I might not be able to

:poorbaby: I'll take care of you with my .35 cent raise I got.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent

I tried that, too. I thought advice was being asked for except I suddenly realized after responding that Pixie must be using Janey's and Buddy's handles.