single parents and dating

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
RoseRed said:
It's easy, I just don't date anyone. My daughter keeps me busy and when she is at her Dad's I become a hermit. :lmao:
Bummer, I always going and doing on my non-kid weekends.

fttrsbeerwench

IMO

Dating is for suckers!!

Why not just bed the first sweet thing that stands still long enough and hope to God he doesn't come back looking for his socks??

Never give up, never give in, never put out, 'til you see what's puttin' in!!

:yay: I find myself single again after a lovely three months of dinners and dancing with a guy who wasn't even my type...:ohwell:

Pete

Repete
fttrsbeerwench said:
IMO

Dating is for suckers!!

Why not just bed the first sweet thing that stands still long enough and hope to God he doesn't come back looking for his socks??

:yay: I find myself single again after a lovely three months of dinners and dancing with a guy who wasn't even my type...:ohwell:
I always thought you were married. :confused:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
fttrsbeerwench said:
Self respect? :shrug:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
fttrsbeerwench said:
IMO
Dating is for suckers!!
Glad to see the experience didn't make you bitter :yay:

M

missperky

fttrsbeerwench said:
IMO

Dating is for suckers!!Why not just bed the first sweet thing that stands still long enough and hope to God he doesn't come back looking for his socks??

Just be glad it was only 3 months.

fttrsbeerwench

Pete said:
I always thought you were married. :confused:
:killingme:

Self respect? :shrug:

That's riiiiiiiigghhtttt!!!!! :yay:

Glad to see the experience didn't make you bitter :yay:
I'm not bitter, I'm hopeful... There will come a day when I find someone who isn't a large toddler, or an old drunk...That's why I gave up bartending:yay:

And I am glad it was only 3 months and not three years like the last guy...:banghead:

(BTW, I was totally joking about the bedding a youngin' comment.:lmao:)

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
fttrsbeerwench said:
Why not just bed the first sweet thing that stands still long enough and hope to God he doesn't come back looking for his socks.

OMG. :killingme I almost choked on my chicken salad.

mainman

Set Trippin
sushisamba said:
Isn't she a woman? :confused:

If that's the case, yeah, I think she'd rather choke to death.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I see, women don't masturbate.. Ok, now I get it....:yay: