single parents and dating

M

mlc9668

Not related just had surgery on my arm and wrist. Having a bit of trouble typing. Typos are not an indication of stupidity but you know what they say about assuming....

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I'm spending my "free" Saturday setting up for and later attending a sports banquet where my son will be one of the honorees. I'm looking forward to it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bresamil said:
I'm spending my "free" Saturday setting up for and later attending a sports banquet where my son will be one of the honorees. I'm looking forward to it.
I'll hang out Friday night with a friend of mine and Saturday, my oldest and bestest friend of 20 years is coming for a visit. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
RoseRed said:
I'll hang out Friday night with a friend of mine and Saturday, my oldest and bestest friend of 20 years is coming for a visit. :yay:
I highly suggest taking said friend to Toots. I hear its all the rage.

fttrsbeerwench

You kno wwhat I would really love to do..
Find some volunteeer work that I could include my kids in..

I have thought about going up to Summerseat on Sundays or something.. But I want my kids to be able to go as well.....

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
fttrsbeerwench said:

I have thought about going up to Summerseat on Sundays or something.. But I want my kids to be able to go as well.....
Great idea and children are welcome. I know the director if you want contact information.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
fttrsbeerwench said:
That's a great idea! I'd love to get into something like that too, but with the munchking being so young, and my town being so small, there aren't many options.

fttrsbeerwench

bresamil said:
Great idea and children are welcome. I know the director if you want contact information.

Absolutly! I am sure I could handle landscaping or animal care with my kids in tow.. I've done that plenty of times..
Try teaching a kid to ride a hog, it's great fun!! :killingme:

That's a great idea! I'd love to get into something like that too, but with the munchking being so young, and my town being so small, there aren't many options.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

How far are you from Mechanicsville?

I wish I had more socially active friends.. Particularly one with and 8 or 9 year old daughter.. My oldest is always so "boooooreed", or feels left out because most of my friends kids are still little.

Since my kids are so far apart(8 and 4), it's difficult finding somethign to do with both of them that will keep them both entertained..

:cannotwaituntilbeachtime:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->