Single people, is it just me...

W

Wenchy

LexiGirl75 said:
Or are y'all's exes calling from out the ying yang too? :popcorn:

I'm not a single gal, but even if I was, all of my exes are scared of me.

It is the mating season...ask Appy. :snacks:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Im not single, but some of them still call me just to erk my nerve and get hung up on....or I just dont answer...which is most of the time...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I only had a few "exes" when I was single. Most of the guys I dated, I continued to date periodically. They'd call or I'd call - "Hey, what's going on? Wanna go get some food?" It was no big deal.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
vraiblonde said:
I only had a few "exes" when I was single. Most of the guys I dated, I continued to date periodically. They'd call or I'd call - "Hey, what's going on? Wanna go get some food?" It was no big deal.

I like that and wouldn't mind that myself.

I actually don't end on bad notes with men so it doesn't really surprise me when I see one or one calls and we try it again. There are actually a few that I have and we try it at least once every two years.

The only difference is I notice that they have changed, either to be too low-key, bitter from other experiences since me, or just lost the "umph" that once turned me on.

The worse is when they stroll down memory lane and I get the feeling that they are hoping I CAN make the memories come alive. Oh and that I am still as sexy as I was then which means I gotta get busy on making me sexy again lol.

Funny story, Feb 05 got back with an ex from 2000-2001. I moved here so he came down to visit me. When we started back talking there was a debate that he had once carried me up the stairs of his house. Me knowing I never let anybody pick me up because its corny challenged him on that. So he said when he comes down he will carry me up my stairs. Well he came and he waited at the bottom of the stairs and would not go up them without me this went on for about 5 mins when I conceded. It was hilarious but he carried me up the stairs. Then he told me I had gained some weight. Nooooooo!!! :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
migtig said:
I changed my phone number and I moved...problem solved.
I know that drill. I've been through 3 phone numbers in about 4 years. Amazing how people can find out your new numbers

nomoney

LexiGirl75 said:

I actually don't end on bad notes with men so it doesn't really surprise me when I see one or one calls and we try it again. There are actually a few that I have and we try it at least once every two years.

The only difference is I notice that they have changed, either to be too low-key, bitter from other experiences since me, or just lost the "umph" that once turned me on.

The worse is when they stroll down memory lane and I get the feeling that they are hoping I CAN make the memories come alive. Oh and that I am still as sexy as I was then which means I gotta get busy on making me sexy again lol.

Funny story, Feb 05 got back with an ex from 2000-2001. I moved here so he came down to visit me. When we started back talking there was a debate that he had once carried me up the stairs of his house. Me knowing I never let anybody pick me up because its corny challenged him on that. So he said when he comes down he will carry me up my stairs. Well he came and he waited at the bottom of the stairs and would not go up them without me this went on for about 5 mins when I conceded. It was hilarious but he carried me up the stairs. Then he told me I had gained some weight. Nooooooo!!! :lmao:

Okay

rack'm

Jaded
LexiGirl75 said:

Ya hear that DoWhat?? :snacks:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I always think it's interesting when people have ex-beaus that they cannot stand to be anywhere near and they don't have anything nice to say about them. I mean, at one point you thought they were pretty cool, so what's the deal? Are you that bad a judge of character that you'd date and even have sex with guys who are disgusting creeps?

:confused:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
vraiblonde said:
I always think it's interesting when people have ex-beaus that they cannot stand to be anywhere near and they don't have anything nice to say about them. I mean, at one point you thought they were pretty cool, so what's the deal? Are you that bad a judge of character that you'd date and even have sex with guys who are disgusting creeps?

:confused:
Yes. I have had one or two dates with guys that at first I thought were normal and then turned out to be weird. Of course, you don't know until you try to actually get to know them. However, I've since come to the realization, that I just make people crazy and I feel really bad about that. Therefore I leave all men alone for the sake of their mental health.