Single people, is it just me...

Magnum

Should be Huntin
migtig said:
Yes. I have had one or two dates with guys that at first I thought were normal and then turned out to be weird. Of course, you don't know until you try to actually get to know them. However, I've since come to the realization, that I just make people crazy and I feel really bad about that. Therefore I leave all men alone for the sake of their mental health.
I'm sure you cant be that bad

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
vraiblonde said:
OMG! Where is that thread.....? :roflmao:

(Sorry, Mig - but you have to admit that was funny as hell :lol: )
True enough and a prime example of me making someone insane. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
migtig said:
True enough and a prime example of me making someone insane.
Can I just say something? Men are already half insane - I don't think women can really do a whole lot to them. And besides that, they should suck our feet and kiss the ground we walk on. If it weren't for us, they'd be reduced to poking each other in the rump.

At least women are realistic. Women don't gain 300 pounds, never shave and wear ragbin cast-offs and STILL think Biff Malibu is just expiring with love for them.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
vraiblonde said:
At least women are realistic. Women don't gain 300 pounds, never shave and wear ragbin cast-offs and STILL think Biff Malibu is just expiring with love for them.

I would so love to introduce you to my ex after this statement.:lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Magnum said:
Any Woman that has a banjo and shorts like mine already has extra points in my book :love:
See you are not normal. :nono: Most men run when they possess that kind of knowledge about a woman. I'm just gonna start calling ya my twin bubba.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
vraiblonde said:
Can I just say something? Men are already half insane - I don't think women can really do a whole lot to them. And besides that, they should suck our feet and kiss the ground we walk on.

I do that :howdy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:

A-freaking-men! I don't for the life of me understand what goes through some guys heads. Oh so you've seen the picture on my desk of the hunk-a-hunk of burning love hot body I live with and have beautiful children with but of course I really lust after your overweight, balding, overly confident ass! Of course that's the case! As a matter of fact I'm going to call him up right now and leave him so that you and I can be together because all I've ever wanted is to be a trophy wife to a middle aged man. Of course!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
migtig said:
See you are not normal. :nono: Most men run when they possess that kind of knowledge about a woman. I'm just gonna start calling ya my twin bubba.
Can we be WV twins :lmao: :love:

Pete

Repete
pixiegirl said:
A-freaking-men! I don't for the life of me understand what goes through some guys heads. Oh so you've seen the picture on my desk of the hunk-a-hunk of burning love hot body I live with and have beautiful children with but of course I really lust after your overweight, balding, overly confident ass! Of course that's the case! As a matter of fact I'm going to call him up right now and leave him so that you and I can be together because all I've ever wanted is to be a trophy wife to a middle aged man. Of course!
:bawl: :SLAM:

mainman

Set Trippin
pixiegirl said:
Good cover...:wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Pete said:

Not you sugarbear! You're not over here pestering me to give up my babies daddy for you. :rolleyes: There's such thing as letting your attraction be known and there's such thing as taking it too far and being a freaking pest and having the opposite effect that you intended. :lmao: