Single people......

camily

Peace
What do you do for fun? What about if all your friends are married people you and the sack of...I mean.....husband used to hang with?
Went for a job interview yesterday, so got that one covered so far. More to come should this not pan out.

camily

Peace
aps45819 said:
Since you're a hot chick you could invite some cool guy with a bike out to dinner.
Great, so my first date ever would be one I had to ask for. :lol: Plus, doesn't the inviter usually pay? I could make a picnic lunch I guess. :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I usally stay home alone or hang out with my cousins. :yay: Been trying to get out some to meet new people

onebdzee

off the shelf
aps45819 said:
:flowers: I'm sure someone will invite you out

psssssstttttttt........she's in the "I hate all men" stage

So, back off my chick, man! :boxing:

I :love: you, kwilliabean

Last edited:

camily

Peace
onebdzee said:
psssssstttttttt........she's in the "I hate all men" stage

So, back off my chick, man! :boxing:
Yeah, I'm going straight lesbo this time. Wait, is that an oxymoron?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
If I go out, it's to dinner maybe have a few drinks. But I tend to stay home saves money that way. And I don't mind it.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
smoothmarine187 said:
I have a few married friends.....and lots of single friends.......we just party our asses off!
Doubt if she'd be interested in hooking up with you and pingr in the massage palor
:lol:

Azzy

camily said:
What do you do for fun? What about if all your friends are married people you and the sack of...I mean.....husband used to hang with?
Went for a job interview yesterday, so got that one covered so far. More to come should this not pan out.
:smack: You know I'm around if you wanna hang out. I might venture out Friday if you can get a babysitter.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
aps45819 said:
Since you're a hot chick you could invite some cool guy with a bike out to dinner.

Back off, Butch, she's my biatch...

I mean, Oh Camilly, Wanna go to dinner?