Single people......

J

juggy4805

You have to get out and make new friends.

Have fun with the kids.

Also Myspace and this site is awesome when you become single after being married for a while.

And Party, Party, Party. Drink, Drink, Drink, Dance, Dance, Dance!

LordStanley

I know nothing
migtig said:
Let's see
work an extra job
commute
take some classes
read a book
talk to my dawg
get online and laugh at somd and myspace
do some welding...

I figured sex would be in that list somewhere :shrug:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
juggy4805 said:
Also Myspace and this site is awesome when you become single after being married for a while.

Are you 15 or something?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
juggy4805 said:
You have to get out and make new friends.

Have fun with the kids.

:yeahthat:

How old are your kids? I've been a single mom for 10 years now (other than a 4 year speedbump I hit when I remarried). I was a SAH Mom when me and hubby #1 split. It was difficult, but we made it through. I wrapped myself into my kids when I had them and wrapped myself into ME and my friends when I didn't. If we were short on $, my friends would all hang at someone's house. It's like the best of both worlds. You're the full-time mom when you're with the kids and a full-time HOT CAMILLY when you're not. I work 3 jobs (well, one is a coaching job with my kiddies), completely independent (other than when I'm being directed by my kids) and LOVING LIFE!

It will get better girl. I promise. :flowers:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
nachomama said:
:yeahthat:

How old are your kids? I've been a single mom for 10 years now (other than a 4 year speedbump I hit when I remarried). I was a SAH Mom when me and hubby #1 split. It was difficult, but we made it through. I wrapped myself into my kids when I had them and wrapped myself into ME and my friends when I didn't. If we were short on $, my friends would all hang at someone's house. It's like the best of both worlds. You're the full-time mom when you're with the kids and a full-time HOT CAMILLY when you're not. I work 3 jobs (well, one is a coaching job with my kiddies), completely independent (other than when I'm being directed by my kids) and LOVING LIFE!

It will get better girl. I promise. :flowers:
Doesn't it feel good to be self supporting

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
juggy4805 said:
Why would I lie? I turn 25 next Thusday. :starcat: (In loving memory of starcat)
:smack: Drink, drink, drink, party, party, party, is not the best advice to give a newly single mother of three children

J

juggy4805

aps45819 said:
:smack: Drink, drink, drink, party, party, party, is not the best advice to give a newly single mother of three children

I didn't say on a daily basis. She can go out and have fun every now and them. She has to let her hair down sometimes. Also that isn't the only suggestion I gave.