Single people......

Azzy

camily said:
Then I'd have to spend the night with you. :lmao:
We can just get a hotel room :lmao: Its gotta be up on the 4th floor though, that way Pete and Aps can't peek in the windows.

camily

Peace
mv_princess said:
Aren't you married?
Separated. He moved in with his new girlfriend yesterday. I filed papers last week though. Been going on since the middle of October. Hence, the reason for my recent MIA status on the forums. Busy, busy, busy.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
camily said:
Separated. He moved in with his new girlfriend yesterday. I filed papers last week though. Been going on since the middle of October. Hence, the reason for my recent MIA status on the forums. Busy, busy, busy.
I think she was asking smoothmarine since she quoted him. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Let's see
work an extra job
commute
take some classes
read a book
talk to my dawg
get online and laugh at somd and myspace
do some welding...

Actually though, I do try to participate in an "activity" each month - the oyster festival, a car show, an art showing, cirque du soleil, a museum, something that's free or low cost and involves me participating in something. Usually since it's an event I invite folks to join me, but it's fine if they don't. Look at the home page of somd and the list of upcoming events.

camily

Peace
Um no, not trolling, unsigned green giver.
Just wondering how you back get out in the world after being married for 14 years and together for 17, most of which you were a SAH mom.

Azzy

camily said:
Um no, not trolling, unsigned green giver.
Just wondering how you back get out in the world after being married for 14 years and together for 17, most of which you were a SAH mom.
I'm glad you get to go first, once you perfect it, let me know how to do it :lol:

ylexot

Super Genius
migtig said:
Let's see
work an extra job
commute
take some classes
read a book
talk to my dawg
get online and laugh at somd and myspace
do some welding...

Actually though, I do try to participate in an "activity" each month - the oyster festival, a car show, an art showing, cirque du soleil, a museum, something that's free or low cost and involves me participating in something. Usually since it's an event I invite folks to join me, but it's fine if they don't. Look at the home page of somd and the list of upcoming events.
You gonna teach me to weld? :flowers:

Pete

Repete
aps45819 said:
Thanks buddy, Ive got it covered. How about diverting some of those agressive lesbos?
TIA
Next i suppose you are going to want to borrow my hot bike. :rolleyes: