Single people......

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
nachomama said:
Yes, :smack: as a matter of fact it does. :razz:
Why are you :smack: 'n me? Nothing better than the sense of acomplishment you get when you can look back at a job well done.

LordStanley

I know nothing
aps45819 said:
Why are you :smack: 'n me? Nothing better than the sense of acomplishment you get when you can look back at a job well done.

what we have here, is failure to communicate....

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
aps45819 said:

I thought you were being sarcastic...I'm sorry. Thank you. :flowers: :huggy:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Airgasm said:
CJ-7, Straight Six, V8? What year?

91 wrangler, manual, 4 banger..... Will drop in a larger engine when ever the original dies.

Attachments

• 91.jpg
    91.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 64

camily

Peace
nachomama said:
:yeahthat:

How old are your kids? I've been a single mom for 10 years now (other than a 4 year speedbump I hit when I remarried). I was a SAH Mom when me and hubby #1 split. It was difficult, but we made it through. I wrapped myself into my kids when I had them and wrapped myself into ME and my friends when I didn't. If we were short on $, my friends would all hang at someone's house. It's like the best of both worlds. You're the full-time mom when you're with the kids and a full-time HOT CAMILLY when you're not. I work 3 jobs (well, one is a coaching job with my kiddies), completely independent (other than when I'm being directed by my kids) and LOVING LIFE!

It will get better girl. I promise. :flowers:
:yay: Sounds like a plan.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
camily said:
What do you do for fun? What about if all your friends are married people you and the sack of...I mean.....husband used to hang with?
Went for a job interview yesterday, so got that one covered so far. More to come should this not pan out.
I like to go to movies and watch TV and go out to eat and hang out with friends. I also like go out for drinks, but I prefer not to pay for them. And I love tequila shots. Free tequila shots. :yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
K_Jo said:
I like to go to movies and watch TV and go out to eat and hang out with friends. I also like go out for drinks, but I prefer not to pay for them. And I love tequila shots. Free tequila shots. :yay:

Free tequila shots are the best! :yahoo:

camily

Peace
K_Jo said:
Can I use that for my singles ad? :lmao: