singles in st. mary's county

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sooo...

who which one of you were part of the scary dudes that played golf on base today that went to Tiki?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
JohnnyReb said:
Very true but that's something that is much easier said then done.

Something I know I need improvement on and I'm working on it.

Another thing I need to do is go out more and meet more people because I'm a homebody... but again that's easier said then done.

Dude, I know all too well how you feel. I'm about as sociable as a Pepsi can and "I like what I like." Even after a 3 year dry spell, I refused to change my mind about what I was looking for. To make a long story short, what opened my eyes was going through a year and a half of hell with someone that I originally thought was perfect- including losing the majority of my "friends" in the process.

So, while I'm trying to tie up loose ends and rebuild my life, I'm looking at EVERYTHING and re-adjusting it, not to how it was, but to what works; trying new things in the process. I'm doing things now that 2 years ago, I said that I never would, and outside of a few problems from the aftermath, I couldn't be happier.

Now, while I still don't get out much- not easy with Princess-, I try to force myself. And, while I still rarely "hit on" women, I'm much more open about who I talk to, who I'm willing to meet, and I just have fun and run with it. Instead of trying to find what I'm looking for, I step back and I just look at what is there and see what I can do with it.

In a nut shell, you don't have what you want now and know that it's not going to show up on your door-step tommorrow, so what do you have to loose by trying out what is there today?

JohnnyReb

Chain729 said:
Dude, I know all too well how you feel. I'm about as sociable as a Pepsi can and "I like what I like." Even after a 3 year dry spell, I refused to change my mind about what I was looking for. To make a long story short, what opened my eyes was going through a year and a half of hell with someone that I originally thought was perfect- including losing the majority of my "friends" in the process.

So, while I'm trying to tie up loose ends and rebuild my life, I'm looking at EVERYTHING and re-adjusting it, not to how it was, but to what works; trying new things in the process. I'm doing things now that 2 years ago, I said that I never would, and outside of a few problems from the aftermath, I couldn't be happier.

Now, while I still don't get out much- not easy with Princess-, I try to force myself. And, while I still rarely "hit on" women, I'm much more open about who I talk to, who I'm willing to meet, and I just have fun and run with it. Instead of trying to find what I'm looking for, I step back and I just look at what is there and see what I can do with it.

In a nut shell, you don't have what you want now and know that it's not going to show up on your door-step tommorrow, so what do you have to loose by trying out what is there today?

Excellent points Chain. :yay:

In my job I HAVE to be social, so many times I just want to keep to myself when I come home and relax. I feel like I do nothing but work and sleep (thank you midnights :bigwhoop: )

Add that to frequent overtime (16 hour days) and I feel like I don't have the time to be social even if I really wanted to.

Its frustrating but I love my job :razz:

Chain729

JohnnyReb said:
Excellent points Chain. :yay:

In my job I HAVE to be social, so many times I just want to keep to myself when I come home and relax. I feel like I do nothing but work and sleep (thank you midnights :bigwhoop: )

Add that to frequent overtime (16 hour days) and I feel like I don't have the time to be social even if I really wanted to.

Its frustrating but I love my job :razz:

I wish I worked night shifts. No matter how much sleep I get, I'm tired during the day :lol:

I have one word for you: Beer. I work in an engineering department, so social isn't required thankfully. But, I'm very introverted and tend to find that social situations are usually akward and occassionally painful (I hate being in a crowded place, especially one full of noise.) So, I use beer. :biggrin: Seriously, until the buzz kicks in, I want to run for the door; kinda like that psychic guy in the movie "Constantine." But, it's like hunting: If you want to trap anything, you have to go where the prey is.

JohnnyReb

Yeah that's something that would go over well in the bedroom.... "Come on baby just try it once, for me?"

HAHAHAHA!

Chain729

JohnnyReb said:
Yeah that's something that would go over well in the bedroom.... "Come on baby just try it once, for me?"

HAHAHAHA!

I was thinking more along the lines of putting them all around the bed to ensure that they stay where they should be. :evil:

Chain729

JohnnyReb said:
HAHA that would be just wrong LOL!

So is tying them to the bed and then leaving to go have a smoke, but I haven't had any complaints yet :shrug:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Chain729 said:

So, while I'm trying to tie up loose ends and rebuild my life, I'm looking at EVERYTHING and re-adjusting it, not to how it was, but to what works; trying new things in the process.

man you include rope with every part of your life :killingme

Chain729

Dougstermd said:
man you include rope with every part of your life :killingme

:lmao:

I've got probably over 500 FT laying around between the truck and the house of assorted lengths and sizes.

Good thing you didn't know that there are more rooms in my house that don't rope than not have knives :whistle:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Chain729 said:
I wish I worked night shifts. No matter how much sleep I get, I'm tired during the day :lol:

I have one word for you: Beer. I work in an engineering department, so social isn't required thankfully. But, I'm very introverted and tend to find that social situations are usually akward and occassionally painful (I hate being in a crowded place, especially one full of noise.) So, I use beer. :biggrin: Seriously, until the buzz kicks in, I want to run for the door; kinda like that psychic guy in the movie "Constantine." But, it's like hunting: If you want to trap anything, you have to go where the prey is.
:lmao: So True :lmao: