singles in st. mary's county

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
aps45819 said:
They're tough on the bike shocks

I've known ones that were hell on the shocks for sport compacts too. I like 'em bigger*, but if I have to worry about my suspension, that's a bit too big. Can't forget that boob vs. tummy protusion rule either :lol:

*Bigger is a relative term and in no way, shape, or form, no matter how you try to contort it, does that mean that I like any woman resembling live stock or ocean dwelling mammals.

JohnnyReb

My problem is I am pretty picky about who I ask out. I don't mean that in the "looks" sense either. I'd say looks is not even in the top 5 on the list of things I look for.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JohnnyReb said:
My problem is I am pretty picky about who I ask out. I don't mean that in the "looks" sense either. I'd say looks is not even in the top 5 on the list of things I look for.
So you date ugly women?

JohnnyReb

BS Gal said:
So you date ugly women?

Ugly? No, I wouldn’t date a women which I didn't have some physical attraction to, but I don't see looks as being the most important facet of overall attraction either. I believe you need to look over the entire "package", the person as a whole.

I look for many different things in a woman and I personally believe a person that just looks at "looks" is petty shallow and you can miss out on a lot of good people that way.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JohnnyReb said:
Ugly? No, I wouldn’t date a women which I didn't have some physical attraction to, but I don't see looks as being the most important facet of overall attraction either. I believe you need to look over the entire "package", the person as a whole.

I look for many different things in a woman and I personally believe a person that just looks at "looks" is petty shallow and you can miss out on a lot of good people that way.
That is a good way to look at it. Good for you. :huggy:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
JohnnyReb said:

Ever think about cutting the list back a bit? No one is perfect and everyone has something different to offer. Instead of looking for a billion different things in the same person, cut the list to a few very important assets and then see where things go. Sometimes what you think you like you may not and vice versa, no matter how much you think you do or don't.

JohnnyReb

Chain729 said:
Ever think about cutting the list back a bit? No one is perfect and everyone has something different to offer. Instead of looking for a billion different things in the same person, cut the list to a few very important assets and then see where things go. Sometimes what you think you like you may not and vice versa, no matter how much you think you do or don't.

Very true but that's something that is much easier said then done.

Something I know I need improvement on and I'm working on it.

Another thing I need to do is go out more and meet more people because I'm a homebody... but again that's easier said then done.