Size....

camily

Peace
Ok, my input on this whole thread is that if it is love then no, size doesn't matter to the point of cheating or leaving, but it can affect a marriage/relationship I supposed.
Personally, I like a big honkin' penis! :killingme

MMDad

Lem Putt
camily said:
Ok, my input on this whole thread is that if it is love then no, size doesn't matter to the point of cheating or leaving, but it can affect a marriage/relationship I supposed.
Personally, I like a big honkin' penis! :killingme

Aww shucks! Thanks for the compliment!

K

Kain99

camily said:
Ok, my input on this whole thread is that if it is love then no, size doesn't matter to the point of cheating or leaving.
Yep..Call me once you've watched someone you love, commit slow suicide over 10 years.

It's a real biatcher! Rent "Super Size Me."

K

Kain99

gumbo said:
No not penis! :lalala:
I prefer to be called Dick. But for some reason, people think my middle name is head. :whistle:
If you were fat the rolls would swallow your pee pee making it almost non-existent.

Have some compassion "Dick Man!"

I apologize in advance for being terrified of really fat people. My experience hasn't been positive. :lol:

S

Scaratica

Small Member

The member is relavent to the receptor of course.Good is sure to receive good :smack:

K

Kain99

Scaratica said:
The member is relavent to the receptor of course.Good is sure to receive good :smack:
That's the dumbest philosophy I have ever read!

Pardon me... I'm bitter. :lmao:

S

Scaratica

Good Member

Scaratica said:
Larger features of the membership are not always known

S

Scaratica

The member of man is always in the interest of Women

Last edited by a moderator:

camily

Peace
Kain99 said:
Yep..Call me once you've watched someone you love, commit slow suicide over 10 years.

It's a real biatcher! Rent "Super Size Me."
Well, you might have apoint there. I guess I can't really speak on this as my husband is a 32in. waist, but I have gained a few compared to how I was when we met, but he doesn't seem to mind.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Kain99 said:
If you were fat the rolls would swallow your pee pee making it almost non-existent.

Have some compassion "Dick Man!"

I apologize in advance for being terrified of really fat people. My experience hasn't been positive. :lol:
Excuse me darlin.
Gumbo's #1 rule..if in the morning while takin a wiz, I can not see my Lil friend, It's time to work out and stop eating Quarter Pounders with cheese.

BTW :flowers: :smoochy: :love:

W

Wenchy

My two cents:

Both partners need to take care of themselves...period!

I delivered two babies vaginally, and I exercise to keep myself tight. I also stay relatively small (thin)

I laughed out loud when Q mentioned that he/she was 5'8" and 150. That's what I am, and people tell me all the time that I am too thin. :lmao:

I like big men, because they make me feel small.

Penis size? That does not matter, as long as they get really hard, and can thrust away for more than 5 minutes, or at my command.

The tongue is the most important part, but I do need that meat. :jet:

It's all relative.

Interesting thread?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Wenchy said:
My two cents:

Both partners need to take care of themselves...period!

I delivered two babies vaginally, and I exercise to keep myself tight. I also stay relatively small (thin)

I laughed out loud when Q mentioned that he/she was 5'8" and 150. That's what I am, and people tell me all the time that I am too thin. :lmao:

I like big men, because they make me feel small.

Penis size? That does not matter, as long as they get really hard, and can thrust away for more than 5 minutes, or at my command.

The tongue is the most important part, but I do need that meat. :jet:

It's all relative.

Interesting thread?
2 cents my ass, that was every bit of a nickels worth :killingme

Steve

Enjoying life!
Scaratica said:
The member is relavent to the receptor of course.
The first part above made sense. The rest of your posts are undecipherable.

A guy is as big as he his; there's very little that can be done about it. The object is to find the right girl that has parts that fit the guy just right. If a girl needs 8" to satisfy her, then no guy with less is going to do the job. Conversely, if a girl can only fit 6", then a guy with 8" is only going to cause discomfort unless he holds some back.

Most women would choose girth over length if given the choice. So if you're a guy packing only 4" long, but 5-6" around, you'll probably get few complaints. It's all about the total cubic inches.....:yay:

camily

Peace
Steve said:

A guy is as big as he his; there's very little that can be done about it. The object is to find the right girl that has parts that fit the guy just right. If a girl needs 8" to satisfy her, then no guy with less is going to do the job. Conversely, if a girl can only fit 6", then a guy with 8" is only going to cause discomfort unless he holds some back.

Most women would choose girth over length if given the choice. So if you're a guy packing only 4" long, but 5-6" around, you'll probably get few complaints. It's all about the total cubic inches.....:yay:
I must say, girth is good.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Steve said:

:yeahthat:
This is the reason that sometimes a guy don't call back after sleeping with a woman.
It's not that he used her, as she will feel and claim.
It just didn't fit.................Next!

BTW: How do you tell a woman, I don;t want to see you anymore because it didn't fit? :killingme

We wouldn't dare. You know why ? Because the first thing your gonna get called is a little dick SOB.
Then it's :war:

Steve

Enjoying life!
camily said:
I must say, girth is good.
It's what I've learned beyond Kinsey and Masters & Johnson. There are many ways and places a typical woman is satisfied, but each is uniquely different. To say 'big' usually means 8" or more but only addresses one aspect: length. Girth is as important if not more so. The proverbial 'girl-splitter' has always translated to a guy with a long schlong, but a guy with a 6" cucumber-wide tool is always going to do more 'splitting' than a 10" guy with a pencil dick all the length. :shrug: