Size....

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Vixen said:
Her husband and to wipe her with wipes to clean her because she could not get in and out of the bath tub or shower. It was nasty watching him slide the wipes in her folds.

See don't be cliffhanging... I am the type of person that wants to know what the wipes looked like after the first wipe. If you gone tell a story.... tell it gurlllllll :popcorn:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Vixen said:
Looks like she got put in the corner. :bawl:
I want to know what she said to get in trouble. After everything I've seen in this thread, it musta been a doozie! :lol:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
LexiGirl75 said:
See don't be cliffhanging... I am the type of person that wants to know what the wipes looked like after the first wipe. If you gone tell a story.... tell it gurlllllll :popcorn:
:smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:
:somepeople:

camily

Peace
K_Jo said:
I want to know what she said to get in trouble. After everything I've seen in this thread, it musta been a doozie! :lol:
I don't understand. :shrug:
Did I miss something?

V

Vixen

K_Jo said:

You have to find out from the Wizard and Nobody Gets in to See the Wizard. Not Nobody Not Nohow. :lmao:

I'm tired. Good night everybody! :love:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
camily said:
I don't understand. :shrug:
Did I miss something?
:poorbaby: Pixie is in Timeout and I imagine she must've posted something terribly naughty since everyone has gotten away with the conversation in this thread.

Got it now? :huggy:

W

Wenchy

K_Jo said:

I think we have behaved here. She must have done something elsewhere.

:angel:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
gumbo said:
:smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:
:somepeople:

I know that had no tact but seriously, I was honest :shrug: I am curious about someone who has to be bathed with wipes, it really can't get them clean, I mean it's not like they are a newborn.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Vixen said:
You have to find out from the Wizard and Nobody Gets in to See the Wizard. Not Nobody Not Nohow. :lmao:

I'm tired. Good night everybody! :love:
You sound tired. :lmao: :huggy:

camily

Peace
LexiGirl75 said:
I know that had no tact but seriously, I was honest :shrug: I am curious about someone who has to be bathed with wipes, it really can't get them clean, I mean it's not like they are a newborn.
Very true.

camily

Peace
K_Jo said:
:poorbaby: Pixie is in Timeout and I imagine she must've posted something terribly naughty since everyone has gotten away with the conversation in this thread.

Got it now? :huggy:
Hmm. How often does this "Timeout" last and how often does it get dished out?
Big Brother is a biotch!

Steve

Enjoying life!
K_Jo said:
:poorbaby: Pixie is in Timeout and I imagine she must've posted something terribly naughty
Where'd you get that Pix was in 'timeout'? Pix doesn't have a connected computer at home (note: she has one, just not connected). Her post times will always be twixt 0800 and 1700, on her best days. :biggrin:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Steve said:
Where'd you get that Pix was in 'timeout'? Pix doesn't have a connected computer at home (note: she has one, just not connected). Her post times will always be twixt 0800 and 1700, on her best days. :biggrin:
I'm just guessing 'cause her "power" is at zero. :shrug: Maybe I'm just starting a rumor. :spankme: