Ski Bug

K

Kain99

KCM said:
That is fine and you can have your opinion. However, calling someone vain because that is their choice is a little immature. We all have our choices that we make - we are entitled to do so.:love:
Wait a second.... getting bigger hooters is all about vanity! :lmao:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Kain99 said:
Wait a second.... getting bigger hooters is all about vanity! :lmao:
So is wearing makeup, getting your hair done, going to the gym...the list just goes on. See..we are all vain in someways..not just when you are getting bigger boobs. :lmao:

K

Kain99

KCM said:
So is wearing makeup, getting your hair done, going to the gym...the list just goes on. See..we are all vain in someways..not just when you are getting bigger boobs. :lmao:
Exactly sugar plum....and it ain't immature to say so. :kiss:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
morganj614 said:
I would think extra boobage would make one ski faster as the laws of gravity would pull one downhill. :peace:
:lmao: Extra cushion at least for the fall.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
KCM said:
However, calling someone vain because that is their choice is a little immature.
Well, it IS vain to get fake boobs, slap on mascara, buy a hot mini skirt, get your hair cut, lose weight, etc, etc, etc. But so what? There's nothing wrong with being vain.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
vraiblonde said:
Well, it IS vain to get fake boobs, slap on mascara, buy a hot mini skirt, get your hair cut, lose weight, etc, etc, etc. But so what? There's nothing wrong with being vain.
I agree. However, I think my point (not sure if it is getting across) is calling someone vain if they want to get a boob job, yet you yourself get your haircut, wear makeup, etc.. I dunno...calling someone "vain" just sounds so childish to me. We all have the potential to be vain...you just don't need to hear it.:ohwell:

Last edited:

PrepH4U

vraiblonde said:
Exactly! I think it's called taking pride in your appearance. :yay:

morganj614

nomoney said:
So, I'm just wondering everyone's opinion about skiing? So-do you think its a real sport or just for rich people?:confused:

11 a.m. and twelve pages later, this was the original post LOL Now zacklee how many posts were actually about skiing? :confused: :roflmao:

morganj614

vraiblonde said:

Read back and it was because getting boobs was called immoral and that Pixie had no morals. How that wound up in the ski thread is wayyyyyy beyond me!

morganj614

Oops sorry, we crossed thread hairs and you have to read Plastic Surgeons to find where it crossed. SO? My sister in Vermont says they haven't had much snow this year but that March is usually good for snow and skiing.