Ski Bug

Tomcat

Anytime
unixpirate said:
SNOWBOARDING!!!!!!!! :yay:
workin hard said:
Does all your stuff have to match when you do that :confused:
If you already wear your baggy jeans half way down your a$$, have as many piercings as RR, and aren't old enough to drink beer, you may be able to snowboard!! :dude:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
unixpirate said:
Cheaper then renting ski's.
Think of it this way and I do ski. Been for 30 yrs and I'm 29. :lol: I have two pairs of ski's but took up snowboarding and haven't went back..
With skiing, you have two feet doing two different things. (or wants too)
With snowboarding, you have two feet doing the same thing and going in the same direction.
Try it, you'll love it.

:smoochy:
Wonderful.:yay: I can wipe someone out with my entire body attached to a snowboard and not just one ski.:lol: Oh the fun!:lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
KCM said:
Wonderful.:yay: I can wipe someone out with my entire body attached to a snowboard and not just one ski.:lol: Oh the fun!:lmao:
But with two skis you can wipe two people out at once. Or you can have a yardsale (when you fall so bad your stuff goes everywhere) and wipe out an entire group lesson of 5 year olds. :whistle:

Nanny Pam

I think skiing is expensive. I wonder how the College kids afford it?
Oh Janey.....care to add to the conversation?

morganj614

unixpirate said:
No way.. Jeans, warm jacket, gloves, maybe goggles.

Just don't fall :otter: Hour snowboarding, hour in the bar, hour snowboarding, hour in the bar. hour in the bar, hour in the bar..

You get my drift. :lol:

Mine does tho............. :smoochy:

After all that alcohol, do your pants freeze to you when you fall down and can't get up? :getdown:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Ehesef said:
But with two skis you can wipe two people out at once. Or you can have a yardsale (when you fall so bad your stuff goes everywhere) and wipe out an entire group lesson of 5 year olds. :whistle:

Yeah funny as hell going down the mountain.. I guess that's what there called around here.. 3-4 thousand ft isn't exactly a mountain, but it works.

We use to yell, "yard sale" when someone wiped out, till we grew up..
:lmao:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Ehesef said:
I didn't even think of that!:lmao: I am so glad you brought that to my attention.:dance:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
BuddyLee said:
Never been but I'd be willing to give it a go round'.:yay:

ROTF on BL - Oh BL that's rtfo.. dayum I'm stupid..

Lets plan a trip. Shoot I'll rent a van of some sort. My car will hold 4 comfortably, 5 not.

Last edited:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
unixpirate said:
ROTF on BL

Lets plan a trip. Shoot I'll rent a van of some sort. My car will hold 4 comfortably, 5 not.
We're poor. The only thing I've skiied this winter is the big ditch at Wildewood. :ohwell:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ehesef said:
You have that kind of money to spend on liquor?!?! What are you, rich or something?
Well I don't like to think of myself as rich, I'm merely flowin' in the endless amount of money that SFW provides. You know, I can afford to buy a teddy bear and a chocolate rose to go with it. Now if that isn't upper middle class I don't know what is.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
BuddyLee said:
Well I don't like to think of myself as rich, I'm merely flowin' in the endless amount of money that SFW provides. You know, I can afford to buy a teddy bear and a chocolate rose to go with it. Now if that isn't upper middle class I don't know what is.
:poorbaby:

PrepH4U

Ehesef said:
We're poor. The only thing I've skiied this winter is the big ditch at Wildewood. :ohwell:
Do you make a day of it? You have to start somewhere hon! :lmao: Is that classified as a bunny slope?