Ski Bug

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Scrappy said:
Why yes, yes it does.
I can't believe you would waste your money on something so frivilous when you could be setting up education funds for your kids. I wish my parents had done that instead of wasting money on matching ski outfits.

SeaRide

All I hear are bunch of lame excuses.... :shrug:

College students get discounts at most or all ski resorts.

Same goes for military, police, and firemen. At Liberty I know it's free for them on certain days.

There are discount days at all ski resorts around here. At Wisp, you can go for $7 ski rental, $7 lift to celebrate 42nd year thing.
There are too many discount for many reasons.

Rich man's sport? oh puleeze. Go to ski swap and buy less than 30 dollars worth of ski or snowboard equipment and you are set. shew.

My AV is a pic of me snowboarding down the one-mile natural half pipe (snow covered high bank creek) on 'Canis Lupis' trail at The Canyons in Utah. Rode Snowbird, Brighton, Park City and Solitude. If you don't know what I am talking about, don't worry about it.

I was at Lake Tahoe CA/NV during Jan 20-25 and I had a blast time there. I hit 'the Wave' and the 'Wall' at Kirkwood. Ripped KT22 and all of the blacks at Squaw Valley. Killebrew canyon and Motts canyon at Heavenly mtn sure get me smiling all day.

I have to cut down on my snowboarding days and focus on other projects this month and next month. I already have snowboard trips lined up for next year. Telluride, CO is one of the destination that I am going in 2006.

:eek:ffthetram::slicethruvirginpowdapowlooza:

S

Scrappy

Ehesef said:
Or I wear really slutty shirts and make other people buy me drinks. :shrug:

This doesn't work when you are 5 foot 11 inches. :lol:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Ehesef said:
I can't believe you would waste your money on something so frivilous when you could be setting up education funds for your kids. I wish my parents had done that instead of wasting money on matching ski outfits.
:yeahthat: Can you believe some people. Geesh.:ohwell:

PrepH4U

SeaRide said:

Same goes for military, police, and firemen. At Liberty I know it's free for them on certain days.

There are discount days at all ski resorts around here. At Wisp, you can go for $7 ski rental, $7 lift to celebrate 42nd year thing.

Rich man's sport? oh puleeze. Go to ski swap and buy less than 30 dollars worth of ski or snowboard equipment and you are set. shew.

My AV is a pic of me snowboarding down the one-mile natural half pipe (snow covered high bank creek) on 'Canis Lupis' trail at The Canyons in Utah. Rode Snowbird, Brighton, Park City and Solitude. If you don't know what I am talking about, don't worry about it.

I was at Lake Tahoe CA/NV during Jan 20-25 and I had a blast time there. I hit 'the Wave' and the 'Wall' at Kirkwood. Ripped KT22 and all of the blacks at Squaw Valley. Killebrew canyon and Motts canyon at Heavenly mtn sure get me smiling all day.

I have to cut down on my snowboarding days and focus on other projects this month and next month. I already have snowboard trips lined up for next year. Telluride, CO is one of the destination that I am going in 2006.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: We are on matching clothing right now.... :lmao:

S

Scrappy

SeaRide said:

:yay: I've always gone with a large group, so we got discounts.

SeaRide

PrepH4U said:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: We are on matching clothing right now.... :lmao:

matching clothing? I don't really care about matching clothing. I've seen people in their bikinis or whatever and go skiing during April. so what's the big deal?
:shrug:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
SeaRide said:
matching clothing? I don't really care about matching clothing. I've seen people in their bikinis or whatever and go skiing during April. so what's the big deal?
:shrug:
:poorbaby:

morganj614

Ehesef said:

TFF. :lmao: But you know your mom loves having you around..