Ski Bug

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
BuddyLee said:
This is true. Guess it's beer pong for us po'folks.:ohwell:

Wow.........ASF is so po, she's resorted to just holding her breath until she passes out. :ohwell:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
PrepH4U said:
Do you make a day of it? You have to start somewhere hon! :lmao: Is that classified as a bunny slope?
The only problem is that there's no tow-rope to take you to the top. :ohwell:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
PrepH4U said:
Yep that would be cheaper than paying for a boob job! :lmao:
I would never get a boob job. I would just stuff my mom's shoulder pads into a bra. I'm way to good to ever stoop to the level of plastic surgery.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I just always went skiing in long johns, jeans, and coveralls...
...Didn't have to pay for any of that other stuff... :confused:

PrepH4U

Ehesef said:
I would never get a boob job. I would just stuff my mom's shoulder pads into a bra. I'm way to good to ever stoop to the level of plastic surgery.
Why can't you be happy with what you have? Do you lack self confidence?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
PrepH4U said:
Why can't you be happy with what you have? Do you lack self confidence?
But one boob is a whole cup size bigger than the other. I have to buy two bras and sew them together. But something like that still doesn't justify plastic surgery. A dog knawed my face off once but I didn't get it fixed because I have morals.

Nomo… remember the time you saved money on t-ball uniforms by buying that can of purple spray paint for $1.93 and painting the boy’s t-shirts so they would match the rest of the t-ball team… couldn’t you do the same thing with your ski outfit…:confused:

PrepH4U

Ehesef said:
But one boob is a whole cup size bigger than the other. I have to buy two bras and sew them together. But something like that still doesn't justify plastic surgery. A dog knawed my face off once but I didn't get it fixed because I have morals.
Well bless your little pea picking heart! It is so refreshing to know that some girls are happy with what they have and don't go around wasting money on stuff just because they can! You are a fine example to the youth today!

S

Scrappy

Seven Springs :getdown:

I love to ski, and I go with some friends every year.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
kwillia said:
Nomo… remember the time you saved money on t-ball uniforms by buying that can of purple spray paint for $1.93 and painting the boy’s t-shirts so they would match the rest of the t-ball team… couldn’t you do the same thing with your ski outfit…:confused:

But, like using too much starch, I heard the boys couldn't even catch the ball. :ohwell: