Skins coach tread...

smilin

BOXER NATION
Let's see...
If I'm Dan and you are the head coach, how do you tell the two "assistant coaches inchargeofplayingfootball": "You guys ****ed up, do what I say or take a walk?

To quote "Remember the Titans",
"When was the last time you heard of an assistant coach getting blamed for losing a game?"

What exactly am I supposed to do as a head coach if the offense and defense are taken care of?
Is there a special teams coach or punting coach who wants to be our head coach?

:lmao:

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Let's see...
If I'm Dan and you are the head coach, how do you tell the two "assistant coaches inchargeofplayingfootball": "You guys ****ed up, do what I say or take a walk?

To quote "Remember the Titans",
"When was the last time you heard of an assistant coach getting blamed for losing a game?"

What exactly am I supposed to do as a head coach if the offense and defense are taken care of?
Is there a special teams coach or punting coach who wants to be our head coach?

:lmao:

You take your millions, work your year, get fired, and move on.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We could have a seance and then hire George Allen, Miss Cleo could be the offensive coordinator. I wonder if that John Edward guy likes football?

Kerad

WARNING: This is a crosspost from the SB thread.

* Crosspost from the SB thread *

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet...but we could very well be watching the next head coach of the Redskins. The Giants' D Co-ord...Spagnuolo.

If I were a Skins fan...I would very much hope he is the next coach.

BuddyLee

Football addict
...do you like him?
He has been around the block coaching many positions for many teams; a good track record. This includes being very involved in scouting.

He's not Fassel.

and...

...the recent playoff's and Super Bowl.

Of course, with the D-line we have now it will be a few years before he can achieve what he has in N.Y.

angelbaby

I think they'll pick Marinucci (sp?). They are moving toward a "west coast" offense. I guess they feel the need for a west coast coach too.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Interesting that Spagnuolo's first NFL job was with the Skins as an intern in 1983.

Last edited: